2

Scott was in the highway, driving to work. A smile on his face and a warm feeling in his heart. All is a sudden, a car swerved off the rode and headed directly to Scott. Scott raised his hand and the car stopped immediately. He put his hand back down and drove the rest of the way to his job. He stopped at the large building and headed up the stairs. He walked through and was greeted by the CEO.

"Hello, Mr.Grassi-Hoying. I'm Josh Pietro."

"What is that, Ukrainian?"

"Yes, actually. You must be very lingual." Scott nodded and followed the man to his office. He sat down and put on his poker face.

"So, what's today's job?"

"Today is a metal corporation. You'll have to help move the boxes."

"Sounds good."

"Here is the location." Scott was given a piece of paper.

"I'll do my best."

"You always do." The men said shaking hands. Scott walked out of the building and back to his car to drive to the location.

Scott was helping move crates. Talking to the other workers a little. He pulled out his phone and looked at the pictures of him and Mitch, smiling. He heard a siren go off and a man yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Help! Help! I can't move it!" Scott bolted towards the sound and saw a man pinned under a large support beam. He raised his hand and lifted the beam up slowly. The men help their co- worker up and got him to a hospital. The men cheered and applauded at Scott's heroic deed.

"No, no. No need to thank me. I always help people when I can." Scott said, gathering their attention.

"So humble." Someone shouted, causing the applause to roar again. Scott blushed and looked at the ground sheepishly. The rest of the day went rather smoothly. Scott began moving the metal crates to the ships and thinking about his family.

Mitch was at home, watching tv while waiting for the love of his life to come home when he got a call. He picked up his phone and looked at the caller I.D.

Kirstie

Mitch answered it and greeted her as usual.

"Wassup gurl?"

"Bitch, not much. What 'bout you?"

"I'm pregnant." Mitch said, bracing himself.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Girl, chill a little bit."

"I am gonna spoil those little monsters rotten."

"Hey...that's my job." Mitch said giggling.

"Sis, have you thought of any names yet?"

"No, I haven't. What I do wonder is if they'll have powers."

"If they do get power I bet they're gonna love them."

"I guess, Scott absolutely loves his powers. He is such an angel. He helps everyone he meets and it makes him that much more amazing. He plays with coins like they'd rubix cubes."

"I can't believe he makes so much money from playing with metal. You are lucky, you bagged the perfect everything."

"I am the luckiest man on earth."

"Y'all have been together for what? 9 years? And you still act like a love struck teen."

"What can I say? He makes my heart dance." Mitch said while swaying in the kitchen.

"That is so adorable."

"The man I dream about all day. The man the keeps me up all night...because he showers me with kisses an hour before he goes to sleep."

"Girl, I'll call you back. I gotta go. There's a fine specimen in the chip isle."

"You go girl. I'll talk to ya later."

"Love you sis."

"Love you too, bitch." Mitch said before hanging up, smiling. He sighed in content and walked to the bathroom to look at the soon to be child of his.

"When you get out of there, mommy's gonna love you so much." Mitch cooed at his stomach. Mitch put his index and middle finger to his head and looked for a trace of a voice in his stomach. He heard two faint voices.

"Mmmmm" was all Mitch could make out. He smiled and giggled at himself, acting all mother like and shit.

He walked back into the kitchen and ate some crackers to keep himself from throwing up. They tasted like miss placed dreams and creativity, but he would rather eat these then throw up. He poured a glass of water and took a sip before starting lunch. He knew Scott would come back to check on him. Just as he started the lunch, the sound of keys and the door opening. His giant teddy bear walked through the door and smiled.

"Hey babe," Mitch said before pecking Scott on the lips," I'm making lunch."
Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist and kissed his temple before resting his chin in his shoulder.

"Smells delicious."

"It's just something I thre-"

"I was talking about you." Scott said in a deep voice.

"No, we are not doing this right now. I'm still soar from last night." Mitch giggled. Scott pouted. Mitch gently bit Scott's lip and tugged before letting go and turning back to finishing lunch. Once he was done, he turned around and was face to chest with his husband. Mitch sighed and looked up.

"Lunch?"

"I'd much rather eat you but I guess lunch will do." Mitch blushed and bit his lip.

The two ate lunch on the patio and talked about their day.

"I told Kirstie."

"How did she react?"

"She said she was gonna spoil them rotten."

"But that's our job."

"I guess we're gonna have some help."

"Question."

"Hm.?"

"Do you think their gonna have powers? Like ours?"

"Well, both their parents have them. So, it would only make sense."

"What do you think they'll get?" Scott said excitedly.

"I don't know. I hope they don't get invisibility. That would be torture."

"What if the get super speed or teleportation. Maybe laser eyes or flying?" Scott said, getting more interested by the minute. They were the last mutants on earth and they were still treated as normal humans were.

"What ever they get, I'll love them...as long as they don't burn the house down or blow it up."

"That would be so cool." Mitch looked up at Scott with his eyes lids resting halfway.

"You are such a child." Mitch giggled. Scot soon joining him.

"I can't wait to meet my little boy or girl."

"Actually, we're having twins."

"What?!" Scott shouted happily.

"I was using my powers to see if there was any voices down there and I heard two. I couldn't tell what they said cause it was just two voices saying,' MMMMMM' together."

"I can't wait for the family activities and cuddles."

"I'm gonna shower them in love."

"I'm gonna drown them in love."

"That's a little dark, don't you think?" Scott shrugged and smiled. Mitch placed his small hand on top of Scott's large one.

"We are gonna be great parents."

"I hope so."

-----
I am trying to be as slow progressing as possible.