Slytherin(please...everyone read this!)

In case that's too blurry for some of you...it says "There is so much more to being a Slytherin that what people seem to believe. It means you are enduring and strong. The negative stereotypes mean nothing. You are not a bad person. You are an embodiment of willpower. It means you have a determined, resilient spirit. Cruel and apathetic character traits have hardy anything to do with your Sorting. The positive characteristics are what count. For those who are part of this house, be proud because it means you are a strong person."

Now, after reading that for the first time...I felt horrible. I thought that I hadn't been living up to my houses potential. That I was being one of the rude ones...that I wasn't trying to help my houses reputation. I didn't feel worthy to be part of this house or feel like, if I was at Hogwarts right then, anyone would want to be anywhere near me. I was a disgrace. Knowing that I have been weak, knowing that I have been rude to so many people...I just couldn't see myself as good enough anymore. But, the more I read this, the more I realize that I fit perfectly into this house. I have been looking too much at my negatives to see how my positives effect who I am. Now I know, I am perfect for Slytherin and I deserve to be there just as much as everyone else!