Talks

Last night I had a quality talk with my mom about cutting and how seeing me change the way I am has hurt her. We talked about her pasts experiences and why I felt the need to do it...and it was nice to let it out to her. I've told a few friends in the past...only one of them seemed worried at all, but my mom was acting like she sincerely cared which is something I don't often feel from her. I guess what I wanted to say here is, if you going through a tough time with anything, no matter if it's big problems or small, feel free to talk to me because I know what's its like to feel alone...and if my mom can fix that feeling in just a conversation then I hope I can change that for you the same way. Also...trust your parents. Even if it's just one of them, because often they have gone through the same or similar situations and they really can help if you let them. You are loved, though it may not always seem like it...we're humans on earth, it SHOULDN'T always seem like it or else you would be living in a prefect world. We all have problems and our parents are there for us...but I am also here for you if you need it and I know that not many people will read this but to those who do...stay happy. Stay strong. Don't let the idiots in this world push you down...you are beautiful and your personality is amazing, stay you! Don't change yourself because they want you to...if you need to change do it for yourself because you want to! Stay happy as much as you can guys, I know this world is full of trials...but that's just more of a reason to persevere, to beat those trials and gain strength from them to willingly face the next! You can do this and there are so many people around to help for when you think you can't!