Chapter 6: Off To The Woods

As Ann Marie kept walking she ended up running into Flowey again. "I Knew you looked pretty familiar...your that one humans daughter...Frisk was it?" said Flowey. 

Ann Marie glared at the thing and backed up a bit. "Yes that's right. I'd appreciate it if you not try to KILL me!!" said Ann Marie as Flowey laughed. "Foolish girl! In this world.....It's Killed, Or Be KILLED!! But I'm not gonna kill ya...I'm going to need you in the future...you might be a use to me more than you know....see you around..." giggled Flowey as he disappeared into the ground.

"And what might you need ME for you...Freaky Perverted Flower?!" shouted Ann Marie as Flowey popped up again with the same disgusted red face.

"I'm NOT perverted! You stupid girl!" He said disappearing in the ground as Ann Marie smirked. "He likes me..." she said as she went through a doorway finding herself in snowy woods.

Ann Marie shivered. "Cooold..." she said as she started walking through the woods.
She stepped over a stick and kept walking. She heard a loud cracking sound behind her to find the stick Broken. "I d-didn't do that?!" said Ann Marie getting scared as she walked faster hearing more cracking sounds.

Ann Marie froze when she got to a bridge something or someone was approaching her "That's not how you greet a new pal...Turn Around And Shake...My Hand" said the voice as Ann Marie hesitantly turned and shook it.

Only to hear an awkward farting noise...
"Hahahaha...never gets old! Whoopee cushion in the hand trick!" chuckled a Skeleton looking dude in a blue hoodie. "W-what?" said Ann Marie shocked as his eye started glowing while looking at her and his expression changed....

"Say, your Frisk's daughter right?" asked the skeleton in a happy tone. "Yeah I am, names Ann Marie." she said smiling. "..The names Sans, Sans The Skeleton." said Sans friendly.