Chapter 18: Flowey?!

Ann Marie then walked out of the orange-like hall to see Asgore? Watering Plants?
"Um...King Asgore?" asked Ann Marie taking a few steps into the throne room.

King Asgore turned around to notice her. "Oh...Howdy! Frisk's daughter right? I heard you were around these parts! And please call me Asgore." he Greeted.

"Oh, okay, and yeah I'm Frisk's daughter..." she said. Before Asgore could say anything
friendliness pellets surrounded him! "ASGORE!!!" shouted Ann Marie as she thought fast to what Sans said...

Ann Marie stuck her hand out and Purple Gasterblasters came out of nowhere knocking out the pellets. "Show Yourself Flowey!!" said Ann Marie.

Suddenly it all went dark...

Ann Marie then opened her eyes to see all her friends, Dad and Uncle. Toriel, Asgore, Undyne, Alphys, Sans and Papyrus held captive in Flowey's vines...

"You idiotic girl...what are you going to do now? I've got your Father, Uncle...and all of  your friends!" cackled Flowey. "Let them go Flowey!! This is crossing the Line!" demanded Ann Marie.

Flowey laughed to that. "And I have the souls! Don't you get it?! I'm not letting you leave! I'm having way too much fun!" said Flowey. "This isn't fun! Maybe to you but not to me!" said Ann Marie crossing her arms.

"It is fun to me! You made all these friends and met two people you didn't know existed in your family...for them to die...and the worst part is...it's all your fault!
If you would've got rid of me when you had the chance...this would all never happen! your move Ann M-" Flowey was cut off..

Ann Marie kissed him making him unable to speak.
Flowey turned red with a disgusted/shocked expression on his face.
Floweys vines and himself disappeared freeing all the monsters.

Ann Marie was confused with what had happened...