Chapter 8: Puzzles

"So just wondering...why were you in the woods anyways?" asked Sans curious.
"Oh um...I'm kinda on a quest to free myself and all the monsters of the underground to the surface..." said Ann Marie.

"The Surface?! Ya mean the apocolapse is over up there?!" asked Papyrus. "Yep" said Ann Marie as Papyrus jumped up and down with joy. "Mmm...it's gonna be nice to see Frisk again....I can't call her kid anymore" said Sans.

"As fun as it's been...I have to return back to my puzzles! And Sans try to get SOME work done!!" Shouted Papyrus as he ran off.

"Well...I'll let you continue your quest.....I'll be keeping a eye out for ya kid..." said Sans as he ran off as well...

Ann Marie walked off in the opposite direction getting through most of the snowy forest
until she ran into Sans and Papyrus again. "Ann Marie...I was wondering if you'd like to test out my puzzles?" asked Papyrus. "Of course Papyrus!" She chuckled as she followed the two skeletons.

Ann Marie ended up solving all of Papyrus's puzzles without any problems. "I can't believe she got passed all my puzzles!!! I knew they needed some improving!!!" said Papyrus as he ran off.

"Heh...10 years later and his Puzzles are still uneffective..." joked Sans as he followed Papyrus. Ann Marie giggled and then walked the opposite direction across a bridge. Something had caught her eye. "Huh?! W-what was that?" asked Ann Marie out loud.

She started looking around scratching her head in confusion. "Wonder if it was the Flower..." said Ann Marie as she walked away finding herself in Snowdin?