Chapter 15: Evil?

Sans and Ann Marie were inside a resturaunt eating and talking.
"So...your almost at the end of your journey...I knew you could do it after all...your ya mothers daughter..." said Sans.

"I swear everyone in the underground says that!" she giggled. "Because it's true...mmm...I didn't even have to make any promises for you either..." chuckled Sans. "Huh?" Ann Marie looked at him confused.

"Well, back then I made a promise to Toriel that I wasn't gonna harm Frisk, even though I wasn't going to anyways, because she was a friend and not an enemy...but with you...I didn't even need a promise...because just like her.....I really care about you....." said Sans as he disappeared...

Ann Marie smiled at that and left the resturaunt to explore the rest of the Resort going into the Burger Emporium talking to BurgerPants the guy that works there.
(He had a lot of useful advice.)

Ann Marie then went into the back alley to talk with two girls named bratty and catty they apparently knew her mom and treated her like a celebrity...

Ann Marie then made her way to the core and through most of it with the help of Alphys. Eventually Ann Marie started to become irritated by all the monsters that she always came across and when she started walking something popped up saying..."But Nobody Came."

"Where did the monsters go?!" said Ann Marie balling up her fist as she fell to the ground on her knees. She could feel the pain in her head and body.
"W-whats w-wrong with m-me?" said Ann Marie out loud.

Suddenly Flowey popped up in front of her. "I'm sensing a...murderous vibe coming from you...but that can't be? Daughter of pure Mercifullness...but I don't sense none coming from you now..." Flowey smirked and laughed evilly.

"What did you do to me?!" asked Ann Marie through gritted teeth which made Flowey laugh harder. "Trust me...I did nothing to you, your doing it yourself!! Who knew under all that kindness was a bit of evil? This changes EVERYTHING!" said Flowey still laughing.

"I Can't Believe You!!" shouted Ann Marie. "Pretty heartless for a "perverted Flower" huh?! You stupid girl?!" said Flowey.

Once Ann Marie's pain in her head and body stopped she then lifted her head up. "So you admitted it...you are a perv?" said Ann Marie smirking as Flowey went silent and his face got red for the third time.

"N-no!!! I was saying I was heartless! I don't know where you got the idea I was a pervert from! Love means LEVEL OF VIOLENCE!!" said Flowey still red.

"Well where I come from it means something else..." Ann Marie raised a eyebrow at Flowey who's face is disgusted and more red than before...

"Y-you've gotta be the most sickening thing on this planet!" said Flowey "I'm fine with that!" giggled Ann Marie as Flowey rolled his eyes going back into the ground. 3 seconds later out popped up a black rose Ann Marie picked it up and smirked "Knew It" she said..