Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I woke and rolled over to see Ethan still sleeping, I gently kissed his forehead trying to wake him up. He eventually woke up and pecked my lips, "Last night was amazing!" he said staring into my eyes. I leaned in to kiss him he instantly kissed back, it turned into a makeout session and well (we all know what happened next)

We layed next to each other out of breath, he turned to mas and just started at me, I looked at him in confusion, "What are you doing?" I asked. He grabbed my hands, "Would you want to be my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed "So I guess that's a yes?" "Yes!" I said and grabbed my phone to look at the time, it was already 1:00pm! I quickly got dressed and so did Ethan we walked back to his house hand and hand.

(1 month later)

I woke up and saw that Ethan was trying to call me.

"Hey babe u up?"

"Yea, I just go-"

"BABE BABE U OK!"

I quickly ran to the toilet to throw up.

"Yea, I just threw up"

"I'm coming over"

"Ok love you bye"

"Love you"

I waited about 15 minutes and then I heard a knock at the door, Ethan came in with a bag.

"Hey babe" he said hugging me

"Hey, what's in the bag?"

He looked at me with a serious face and handed me the bag.

"ETHAN YOU REALLY THINK IM PREGNANT!"

"IDK IT'S A POSSIBILITY!" he yelled back.

I grabbed the bag and went up stairs in to the bathroom. I peed on three of the sticks and waited. Ethan was pacing back and forth in my room.

"You ready?"

"I guess." he said getting up and walking to the bathroom

I picked up the first test without looking at the others and what did I see. I saw two lines. I picked up the second one and saw two lines again and picked up the third one and again two lines. I turned to Ethan with a smile on my face, he had the same cheesy smile on his face.

"I'm pregnant!" I whispered/yelled.

"Your pregnant!" he whispered/yelled.

A/N

I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't updated I've just been really busy, I've been on vacation and spending time with my family. I'm going to start updating more, I promise probably every Monday and friday