Chapter 2

Emma's POV

We just stood there while everyone turned their heads to look who just yelled, they stared at us for about a minute until the bell rang. We both walked to the office to get our scheduled, the principle asked if we needed any help fining our way around, i accepted the help and he called down two people to help us each get around. When the "helpers" came down there was a girl and a boy, I took the boy and Jackson took the girl. We went our separate ways, I looked over at him, and wow was he hansom. He saw me looking at him, i quickly looked down. "Hi my name is Ethan, Ethan Dolan." he said holding out his hand. I looked up at him and smiled, "Im Emma." I said shaking his hand. He smiled at me, "I like that name" he said, "I like yours too." I said. We both awkwardly walked next to each other, and once and a while our hands would bump together and we would both blush. We finally arrived to my first class, I turned around and gave him a quick smile as I walking into my classroom.  People were standing around the room waiting for the teacher to seat them.

Ethan's POV 

After I walked to my I looked around for anyone I would know, I found my twin brother Grayson. "Hey dude whats up" I said. "Nothing, we just have the worst teacher of all times." Grayson said as we both walked to open seats. "Hey have you seen that new girl? I asked Grayson, "Yea, she's really hot!" he whispered yelled, "Well guess what, I'm her "helper" until she knows her way around the school." I said excited before the teacher started class. When 1st period was over I quickly ran to Emma's class and waited for her to come out.

Emma's POV

When 1st period was over I got all of my stuff together and was walking out when I saw Ethan standing there with his beautiful eyes looking straight at me. "So where to next?" I said "Second period" he said with a smirk.

*Skip the rest of school*

when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about him (Ethan) I couldn't stop thinking about his perfect jawline or his perfect eyes. I snapped out of my thoughts and went down stairs to get a snack. I walked up to my room and watch youtube for about 3 hours till I was tired. I got up and walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I put my hair up into a messy bun, put on a crop top and went to bed.

A/N thank you guys so much for reading, if this gets to 2 votes ill update the next chapter, love you all and keep reading!!!