Chapter 6

Emma's POV

"How we going to tell my mom and your parents?" I asked pacing back and forth.

"Do we have to tell them?" He asked with a serious face.

"yes we have to tell them!" I said throwing my hands up.

" we should tell my mom first." I said grabbing my bag and putting the pregnancy test in a ziplock bag.

Me and Ethan hopped in his car and drove to my house. When I walked in I saw my brother and my little sister on the couch crying. I walked over to them and asked what was wrong. My brother came up to me and hugged me.

" I'm so sorry, but Mom went on a business trip this morning and the plane went down, there were no survivors."

I started to shake and fell to my knees.

"NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" I screamed as Ethan try to calm me down.

"Shhhh shhhh Emma it's okay, everything's going to be okay" Ethan said while rubbing my back.

I grabbed on to him and hugged him like it was the last time I was going to see him. He picked me up Bridal Style and carry me to my bed. He laid with me and rub my back until I cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up Ethan was still next to me, I rolled over to grab my phone and check the time, it was 11:30 in the morning, so I got up and walks into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. When I was done getting ready to Ethan was up.

"Goodmorning babe" i said as i gave him a kiss kn the cheek.

"Goodmorning" he said as he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Mmmm whats that smell" i said closing my eyes.

"Probably your mom cooking breakfast" he said in a dumb tone.

"What my moms...
alive?" I asked getting excited.

"Yea? And we still need to tell your mom that your pregnant." He said with a slight chuckle.

I quickly ran down stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast, i ran up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"well good morning to you too!" She said as she hugged me back.

~Skip to breakfast~

As we were eating breakfast me and Ethan though it would be good to give the news now since everyone is in one place.

"So me and Ethan have an announcement!" I said putting my Fork down.

"Im pregnant!" I yelled.

She gave me a shocked look before talking"Get out of my house!" and pointed to the door. Me and Ethan got up and walked out of the house, we walked to his car and got in. I sat down in the seat and started crying.

A/N       This what is a sad and emotional chapter but thank you for reading it I will be updating a new chapter on Monday