Chapter 4

WARNING DIRTY

2 weeks later

Emma's POV

So it's been about 2 weeks now and today is the day I go out with Ethan, he asked me out last week so tonight I'm going to go out with him. Summer just started so we can spend more time together if things get more serious.

Right now it is 6:00 and the date is at 9:00 so I climbed out of bed and walked over to get a shower to start getting ready for my date. After I was done with my show I went over to my dresser to pick out something to wear, I found 5 dresses. After about 20 minutes I decided to wear a black one with a flower on the chest. When I was done I did my makeup, I put some foundation, concealer, contour, highlight, baked my face, put eye shadow on, winged my liner, put on a matte red lipstick, then put on mascara. When I was done with my makeup it was already 8:00 so I decided to curl my hair. After I was done curling my hair it was 8:50 so I quickly ran down stairs and put on my black heels, as I was picking up my purse I heard a knock at the door, I quickly grabbed my purse and walked over to the door to see a Ethan in a nice blue button down shirt with a black tie, khakis and black vans with a rose in his hand.

"Hi"

"Hey Ethan... hello? I said as I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"Oh...yea... hey... you look... beautiful!" he said as his eyes kept roaming my body.

"Well where are we going?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well you'll see." he said letting me into his car.

He stopped the car in front of an entrance to a forest.

"What are you doing?" I said as he wrapped a towel around my eyes and started walking towards the entrance. When we got to the "surprise place" he took off the towel to reveal a dock with two big trees hanging over them with lights imbedded into them.

"Wow, you did this."

"Yep." he said with a smirk as he started taking his cloths off.

"What are you doing?"

"Going into the lake, you don't want to get your cloths wet? Do you?

"Well I guess not." I said before taking my shirt off

Ethan walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Wow... You look beautiful!" he said looking me up and down

"Thanks." I said as we both started running into the lake hand in hand. When we came up from the water I quickly swam over to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his penis sliding across my entrance until he put his lips on mine and slowly started to insert it in. I gasped and how big he was, he gave me a sympathetic look and I reassured him to keep going. He kept going faster and faster into me. He grabbed my thighs and started to yell "Fuuuuuucccckkk immmmmmm gonna CUM!" he said as he released inside of me.

We stayed in the water for a little bit until it started getting cold. We both got out and wrapped ourselves in a towel and slowly started drifting off, but before I did I heard him say, "I love you Emma" as he kissed my forehead.

A/N        THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOO AWKWARD TO WRITE, but can we please get to 2 votes for another part!!!!