Chapter 11

Emma's POV ( 2 weeks later)

So basically what ended up happening was we moved in with Ethan's parents until we could find our own house, I have learned to call mama and papa Dolan. My mom still hasn't talked to me, but me and my brother go out to Starbucks and get something to eat every Tuesday. The babies are doing perfect they are exactly 1 month and 3 weeks today. Today me, Ethan and Grayson are going to go to Babies R Us to start looking at different cribs and furniture to go in the nursery for the twins, we have to go the mall and get maternity clothes because my stomach is starting to show, and to be honest I'm kind of scared what his fans will think. Yes we still haven't told his fan yet, its just that we don't want to tell them till I'm really showing, they weren't happy when they found out we were dating so I don't know how they will take this. I rolled over to see Ethan still sleeping.

"Wake up sleepyhead" I said giving him little kisses all over his face avoiding lips. Without opening his eyes he started moving his face around trying to get a kiss on the lips.

"Nope, no kisses until you get up. We need to go to Babies R Us and get stuff for the nursery then get me new clothes because I'm starting to get a baby bump." I said walking into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out of my shower Ethan was already ready. We are going to meet Grayson there.
•••••••
After we were done with Babies R Us we went home with 2 cribs, a changing table, a chair and some decorations. We put the cribs together (by we I mean Ethan and Grayson) When we were done with the twins room it looked amazing. (pic above👆🏻) Grayson went to his room and we went to Ethan's room. We were laying on the bed when i got a phone call. (E-Emma and A-Allen
E-"Hello?"
A-"Hi, this is Mrs.Allen, you called about the apartment?"
E- "Yes we called to check it out."
A- "Well you can come by tomorrow around 2:00 and look at the apartment."
E- "Ok we'll be by tomorrow, thank you."
A- "Yep, bye"
E- "Bye"
I looked over to see Ethan looking at me waiting for me to tell him what the phone call. "Well... WERE GOING TO CHECK OUT THE APARTMENT TOMORROW"
"OMG REALLY" Ethan said jumping up and down on the bed.
"SHUT THE HELL UP" Grayson yelled from his bedroom.
We looked at each other and started bursting out laughing. "Hey you wanna watch a movie?" "Yea, let's watch White Chicks." We put on the movie but I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Goodnight, I love you." I said quietly before falling asleep. "Goodnight" Ethan whispered before turning off the tv and spooning me.

A/N
OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.23k READS. I'm going to start updating a lot more. Vote on the story to get another chapter.