Harada Sanosuke

*The song is National Anthem by Lana Del Rey

So this one is really dirty. I think that's about all I can say about it. I shall warn you now Pardesi_chick you may go into cardiac arrest ;P

Enjoy!

P.S. this is the last one shot that I have already written out fully so the next three may come out a little slower, I'm having a bit more trouble writing those characters out, but I'll figure it out!

Harada Sanosuke

Harper slammed his door open with a huff. She had managed to finally take off all those stupid layers of dress and stupid makeup. She knew that they dressed up as geisha for a mission, that they did it to spy, but the one damn eye she hoped to catch seemed to barely look at her. She could make any other man in these damn headquarters blush from his toes to his ears, except him, and it drove her insane.

"What the hell is your issue?" She growled out as she banged the door closed behind her.

"Careful, you might break that and then Hijikata-san will be made at you." Sano said with amusement, but she ignored him.

"I have to fucking know, was I not pretty enough?! Did I look terrible in that geisha outfit?!" She nearly wanted to punch him she was so frustrated; she didn't understand why the one guy that she actually wanted to look at her didn't. She supposed it was just her luck honestly.

"What?" He asked and she had to admit that he did honestly look confused, but she didn't care anymore. She decided right then and there that she would take what she wanted. She was not like those stupid coy little girls who blushed and acted all innocent all the time. No, she was a warrior and she fought for what she wanted and she wanted to fuck this man silly, no, she wanted to have a fucking marathon of sex with him.

"Was it Chizuru or the other geisha you were too caught up in? Am I too demanding, no, manly for you?" She growled out as she marched over to him and he looked at her in shock.

"Hey, wait, what? Harper no..." But she didn't care what he had to say. She would let him know exactly what she wanted. There would be no coy smiles or sly suggestions, she was never like that and she never would be.

She nearly wanted to moan at the sight of his naked chest. She wanted to scratch her nails down that chest as he pounded into her, groaning her name. She would get what she wanted, even if it killed her. She dropped herself into his lap and immediately shoved her lips against his in a heated, angry kiss. She heard him grunt and he threw his arms out in surprise. Harper ignored him and dragged her fingers through his hair, tugging on it hard.

It didn't take long for him to catch on, soon his arms were around her waist and it felt so good. She let out a gasp of air when he pulled away from her mouth to bite at her neck.

"You sure you want this?" She heard him breath out and rolled her eyes, Sano, ever the gentleman. She didn't reply in words, she simply brought her hand down and squeezed his manhood through his clothes before harshly biting his collarbone. He groaned and she felt his fingers digging into her hips, good, she pulled him in. She felt satisfaction sweep through her as he stood, forcing her to stand as well.