Fans; Cornered by Synchrons!

"JACOB JACOB!!" The student body chanted as they chased the 17 year old through the halls of Pearl City High. "Leave me alone! Ahh!! More?!" Jacob said as he slid to a halt and ran back towards the T-intersection hall and ran down the last way. He saw katelyn and Cesar guide him in and hid the kid in the closet, "keep him down" Kat said as Jacob was crouched behind her and looked as the herd of fan-girls. "Jesus.." Jacob said as the 20 or so girls were looking for him. Jacob whispered to them after they left, "I beat Arturo and now I'm known as the new 'fan' magnet. Ugh!" He said as Kat growled, "yea, and because of you, I've beat down people who know I know you! Thanks for giving us attention mister duel champ!" She said as Jacob barked back, "NOT MY FAULT FOR WINNING! It was an exhibition match too! It didn't count for Jack!" He said before the others parted the two best friends. "Look, you two, chill. You guys haven't fought in the 10 years you've known each other so chill!" Cesar said holding Kat back as Jacob looked down and nodded, "sorry... My bad.." He said before Kat got out of Cesar's grasp and said shyly, her own apology before they hugged it out and then got interrupted by jacob's fanbase , chasing them through the halls again, leading to a blockade at the end with one senior there to greet the juniors, "Jacob Ortiz, halt!" He said as he pushed his hand out, a semi-buff guy who chuckled, "Names Fransisco Martinez; automotives magnet student. Don't worry; I'm gonna beat you and be the one to join Inzanki. You weren't worthy to beat him." He said flashing his own duel disk, a grey one with flames etched on, matching his love for mechanic work. "I use a deck of workers who strive to adapt their skills together and create warriors! Prepare your defeat to Synchrons!" Fransisco said as Jacob drew his disk out and equipped the white disk on his arm and let it unfold and arm with his green eyepiece on his right eye, "I'll win you and the school over with my dueling! Fun is what duels are about!" He said as they went to the plaza and let the disks arm and link, flashing on the screen, "Disks linked! Field scanned, Duel start!" The computer said as they drew, "Let's Duel!"