School Fight; Shinkuro shōkan (Synchro Summon)

Jacob drew his cards and looked them over before flashing, "I set two cards face-down and end my turn!" he said smiling, thinking he'll do good before the Synchron Master beats him. He knew there were many forms of summoning; Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, XYZ and Pendulum. Jacob had learned Pendulum and Fusion but has earned a few XYZ monsters, mostly rank 3'w and 4's but he saw them as just enough for his challenge.

Francisco drew his card and saw his monsters and placed, "I summon Doppelwarrior!  Next i attack you directly! *he said as jacob saw the gun of Doppelwarrior fire and flipped his trap card "Reverse Card open! Trap Card; Performapal Call! I negate one direct attack and add 2 Performapals whose defense add up to the attack of the negated monster! I add Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn and Skullcrobat Joker!" he said as the Doppelwarrior lowered his gun and Fransisco set one card and ended.

"My turn Draw!" He said as he drew and saw a  quickplay card and smiled as he played, "I set two cards face-down and then summon Skullcrobat joker! I can add a Performapal or odd-eyes or pendulum monster to my hand now, I select Wisdom-eye Magician! I now Attack your DoppelWarrior! tightrope Drop!" Jacob said as his joker leaped and attacked his monster and dealt 1000 damage, dropping Francisco to 3000, "I now end my turn."

"I draw!" he said muttering then "this guy thinks he has it? I'll prove him..." he said looking at his drawn card, and played it, "I play the field magic; Starlight Junktion! I now summon Junk Synchron! I use his effect to summon one level 2 or lower monster! I select DoppelWarrior!" he said as the monsters are now among the neon lights of a city that the school's plaza became. He smiled and motioned, "This is my pride and joy, my summoning that is unique to me and my team! Level 3 Junk Synchron and DoppelWarrior tune together!"

 He smiled and motioned, "This is my pride and joy, my summoning that is unique to me and my team! Level 3 Junk Synchron and DoppelWarrior tune together!"

" "Gathering stars will call upon a new force! Become the path its light shines upon! Shinkoru Shokan! Come forth, level 5! Show yourself, Junk Warrior!"

The purple armor warrior with a long white scarf flew out and landed with two ghostly Doppelwarriors. "as a result of Doppelwarrior being used for a synchro summon, he can now summon two level 2 tokens matching him. Meaning with Junk Warriors attack rises to 3900 due to his effect; any level 2 or less monsters on the field with him when synchro summoned, he gains their attacks. Battle! Junk warrior attacks Joker! Scrap Fist!!" he said as Jacob flew back with a 2100 hit to his life bringing him to 1900. "I end now. go ahead and face me."

"Jacob smirked and flipped a quick-play card before he ended his turn and stood weakly but smiled, "Now for a magic act. Illusion balloons allows one of my top 5 monster cards that have Performapal in the name to be summoned. Lets see. card 1!" he said flashing the card, "awe... timegazer Magician. Sorry buddy. Card Number 2! Oh, Command Performance, a trap card! Card 3!  Performapal Big Bite Turtle! That's a card i can use! Now Card 4! Another Trap; Peformapal Showdown, now card 5! Another Trap, Chaos Burst. Lets add that Turtle and shuffle!" he said smiling as he let teh turtle summon shelled up and in defense.

"I now start my turn! Draw!" he said drawing and smiling, "I shall surprise these people! I am known for just pendulum and fusion summons. Now, lets unveil a tool of mine. I summon Performapal Lizardraw!" he said as 2 level 3's smile to each other, "Now, Levels 3 Big Bite Turtle and Lizardraw Overlay!" he said as they dance and shot up to the vortex above, "With these cards i construct the Overlay Network! XYZ Shokan! My new monsters, a magical symphony who illuminates the circus! Rank 3! Piano Djinn Humhumming!" He announced as the girl on a piano played a balad in and smiled to the crowd, 1100 attack and 1800 defense.

Jacob smiled at the Francisco who was chuckling, "Well, this is gonna be fun." He said as they smiled as the crowd was in a state of awe, teachers, students and faculty were watching the two battle for a spot in the Pearl League. This would be a fight to remember; XYZ and Synchro, A fight to the end.