Chapter 2

Once I arrived to the school I was relieved that there wasn't many cars. After all I am 30 minutes early, so I guess it makes sense that no ones here yet.

I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car, and began to walk to the school doors. After I got inside I went in my bag to find the piece of paper with all my information on it. It had my schedule and a school map. I first went to my locker and put some folders and pencils in there. When I finished I wanted to go to the library to check out my school books. I wasn't sure if anyone was going to be there yet, since I am early. I looked at the map of the school on the back of the peice of paper I had, and began to walk. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Lilian as I walked since she will be awake soon.

"I hope you have a wonderful day today sunshine <33! - Izzy"

We always sent dumb texts like that. They were never really serious, we were usually being sarcastic. I laughed to myself at the stupid jokes me and her would always say and put my phone away again.

I looked up and noticed I was lost. I looked back down at the map and I had no idea where I was. I sighed and turned around. I figured I would just walk around the school until I found it. As I was wandering around the school I noticed that a lot of people were starting to fill the hallways.

"Shit." I mumbled and looked at my phone. 7:21. School started in 9 minutes and I still had no idea where I was, and still didnt have my school books. I tried to pass all the people that were pushing and shoving, looking for a teacher to help me.

"Ow! Watch where you're going next time!' Yelled a britsh voice. I looked up at him and he was wearing all black. He had a ton of peircings on his face, and a ton of tattoos all over his body. I didn't know if I should run away or apologize to him.

"Hello? Move? Are you even listening to me?" He snapped in my face. I didn't even realize I was thinking too much about what I should do, rather than actually doing something.

"Oh, umm.. Sorry I.." I had no idea where I was going with this. "I didn't see you, sorry." I blurted and began to walk away.

"You better be." I heard his voice fade. I ignored it and looked at my schedule.

My first class is History in room 203. I asked a few kids passing by to give me directions, but they all ignored me and continued walking. I put my hand over my face and let out a sigh. I'm really hoping my teacher is going to be nice and not yell at me for being late.

***

After minutes of looking, I finally found my class. It's 7:36 so I'm only 6 minutes late. I'm sure the teacher will understand, since I am new and know nothing about this school. I let out a nervous sigh and opened the door, as everyone stared at me.

"Um, hi, is this History?"

The teacher just stared at me for at least 5 seconds before he began to talk.

"Yes, welcome." He put on a fake smile. You could tell he really hated his job. "I take it you're Isabella? Isabella Smith?"

"Yes, that's me." I smiled.

"Ah, I'm Mr. Jones. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class, Isabella?"

"Um, no thanks." I really hated having all the attention on me and I just wanted to sit down already.

"Very well then. You can have a seat right over there, next to Louis." He pointed to the empty seat. I walked over to it and tried to avoid any awkward eye contact with the other kids.

"Hey." The guy in the tattoos leaned over and whispered to me. I literally just noticed that he was the one I bumped into in the hallway.

"Hi.." I awkwardly said. I didn't know if he was going to yell at me for earlier again, or try being nice.

"You're the bitch that bumped into me in the hallway aren't you?" Oh. Well that answers my question.

"Um yeah, sorry about that. I was kind of lost."

"Eh it's okay. I'll let it go since you're new. Do you want me to help you find your next classes after this?"

I wanted to say no because I didn't know what he was capable of, but I really had no choice. I didn't want to be late to all of my classes.

"Actually, sure." I replied.

"Okay." He smirked and leaned back, as he gave his attention back to Mr. Jones. I'm having trouble deciding whether this guy is nice or rude.