When he realizes he likes you-Zane

(Y/N)= Your name

Zane's P.O.V.

(Y/N) is really beautiful. And we are so much alike. We both are nindroids, we both like cooking, we both were orphans for a long time. "Wow, Zane has a crush~" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw my brothers standing there. "What do you mean by that?" I asked them. "Zane, I think you daydreaming about (Y/N) a bit too much. If you would've left some free space here, instead of thinking about (Y/N), then you would've remembered what we mean by that." Jay said while pointing at my head. "Really? I knew what it meant? I must have deleted it by accident." I said while going through my memory to find it. Kai sighed. "Zane, having a crush on someone means that you like that person more the a friend." He said. I thought for a bit a and then I remembered (Y/N)'s face again. I felt my cheeks getting warmer. "And you're thinking about (Y/N) again, aren't you?" Cole asked. I looked at him confused. "How did you...?" I asked. "Your blush is giving you away." Lloyd said with a smile. I sighed. "And what do I do with this crush on (Y/N)?" I asked a bit unsure of what to do. "Simple, ask (Y/N) on date, confess to her about your feelings and then you'll be together!" Jay said. "But, my date base says that it doesn't work like that." I said. "Zane, just ask her out and confess. And then you'll see if she likes you back or no." Kai said. I nodded and began to think how to ask (Y/N) on a date.

Hope you like it. Don't forget to add, vote and comment.

OK I'm out, bye!