The Birthday Wish

Thanks everyone who is reading my story :D
30 reads and this is my first book! I don't think anyone understands how happy I am.

Anyways enjoy the chappie!!

Chapter 4-The Birthday Wish.

"Happy 8th birthday my pumpkins." My mums soft, angelic voice said.

I looked up to see my mom and a younger version of my sister.

"Thanks mommy!" me and Lilly said in unison before embracing our mother in a hug.

"That's okay," she said whilst quickly giving us pecks on our cheek. "Now make a wish, and it will come true." She said, picking us up and placing us on her lap, making sure we faced the delicious chocolate and vanilla cake that was in front of us. "Now Lya, the chocolate one is yours," she said poking my nose. "And Lilly, the vanilla one is yours." She finished, doing the same action to her.

I wish: mommy and daddy and Lilly will stay with me forever! I wished before sucking in a huge air of breath and blowing out towards the 8 candles.

"What did you wish for Lya?" Lilly asked.

"I wished for y-"

"Now, now Lya. Your are never to tell anyone what you wished for. Same goes for you, Lilly." Mom said, interrupting me.

"How comes mommy?" I asked, turning to face her fully.

"Because sweety, then your wish won't come true." She said, cupping mine and Lilly's cheek in her hand.

*********

I woke up on the floor struggling to suck oxygen down my throat.

I sat up and clutched my neck, wheezing until oxygen was flowing freely down my wind pipe.

I rubbed my sore neck and looked around, realising I was in the sitting room.

What am I doing here? I thought, standing up and picking up my school bag on the way.

Then it all came back, Shannon, Lilly, being strangled and blacking out.

"The bastards. Leaving me on the floor and not even calling the pack doctor." I mumble, making my way upstairs towards my room.

I scream as someone runs into me and makes me fall backwards down the stairs. I hit each and every step before landing at the bottom in a bloody mess.

"Fuck!" I scream in agony. "It hurts!" I cry out, as if anyone is going to come and help me.

"Maybe you should look were your going next time, hu sis." Lilly venomously said before climbing over me, making sure she steps on my fingers on her way.

I lay there on the steps, unable to move or call out to anyone.

I close my eyes and think back to my wish I made when I was 8.

I wish: mommy and daddy and Lilly will stay with me forever!

"Some wish that was." I mumble to myself.

With my eyes still closed, I focus on my breathing and the rhythm of my heart. Thump, thump thump Is all I could hear.

"Shit!" I heard someone curse, followed by the thumping of the whining steps. "Lya! Can you hear me?" I heard Alpha Colt's voice.

I tried to not my head but held back as an agonising pain shot through my spine and up my neck.

"Lya!" Alpha Colt shouted. "Do anything that makes me know your okay." He pleas.