Chapter 1: Ravenswood

Ashley's P.O.V

After about an 3 hour ride on a bus filled with creepy people who stare at you I was finally relieved to get off the bus on the nearest stop. It was a little town called Ravenswood. There are many rumors about this town. Parties in graveyards, murders, hauntings, and the scariest of all was staring me right in the face. Raymond Collins mansion. This place gave me a weird feeling. I couldn't shake it off. I didn't realize I was staring but I was. I snapped out of it and ran past the house. There wasn't much to the town. A small diner, some houses, a graveyard, an oddly large one if I may add. I ran into the diner.

"Hey," the guy at the counter greeted. I took off my over the shoulder messenger bag as I sat in one of the bar stools.

"Hi," I said.

"Tell me if you want something," he said, and added a dimple filled cheeky smile. I nodded and looked at the embroidered, small, black and gold menu. I pushed it towards him.

"Can I just have some coffee?" I asked. He leaned on the counter towards me.

"I don't know. Can you?" He asked with a teasing smile. I leaned towards him.

"Fine. You want to play that game. May I have coffee?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Pleaseeeee," I said, exaggerating the ending of the word.

"I'll be right back with it," he said and walked away.

___________________________

Hope you liked the first chapter. Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. Also, please read, comment and vote on my other story Brothers and Sisters. Thank you :) xx