Chapter 13: I Love You

Ashley's P.O.V

I stand in front of the wood framed mirror in my bedroom, looking at myself. Jack and I are the only two in my room.

"I can't let you go," he says.

"Jack, you have to. My sister and I have to know everything we can about ourselves. Our lives. What were supposed to do with them," I say. He grabs my shoulder and turns me toward him.

"I know what your supposed to do with your life. You could've asked me because I know," he says and smiles.

"Then tell me," I say.

"Your going to spend your life making me and many other people around you happy. If you've done it until now you can do it forever," he says. I smile.

"That's sweet but I still have to go with Miranda," I say as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I don't want you to go," he says.

"Don't worry. Ill be fine. Just take care of the others. Well be back in a few days and maybe with some answers. Just keep them safe," I say and kiss him.

"I definitely don't want you to go now," he says.

"What? What do you mean? What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I just don't know what I'd do if I lost you. Anything can happen in a few days," he says.

"You won't but if you did, you'd just move on with your life," I say.

"But I love you," he says.

"And I love you but I'm still going to be open,indeed about this," I say.