Chapter 10: I'm Done

Miranda's P.O.V

"Ash! Ash! Wait up! C'mon Ash!" I yell running after her. I finally catch up but not by much so I grasp her her with both of my hands to stop her.

"No! Miranda! I said I'm done! I'm leaving this house! I'm leaving Ravenswood! I don't care about him! He's not really family if he doesn't care!" She yells. I grip her arm tighter.

"He does care! He does care alright? He said he was trying to protect us-" I start.

"Oh, so you believe what he says?! Really? Because it seems like bull to me!" She says and pulls her arm away.

"Ashley! Were so used to believing that no one cares about us. That no one will love us as their child! Maybe Raymond does. Maybe he deserves a second chance.." I say and look at her with sincere eyes.

"I don't deserve a second chance. I understand that Ashley. But I am asking for one," Raymond says approaching us from the shadows. Both of our heads turn that direction.

"I'm out of here," she says and I hear her footsteps disappearing down the main hall.

"Ash-" I start to call.

"No, it's okay. I know I don't deserve it. But she'll stay. Just watch," Raymond says with a slight smirk. I look at him then back down the dark hallway.

___________________________

Hello beautiful faces of whatever your using to read this! Yeah hello. Hope your day was great and if it was or wasn't I hope this made it better. Always feel free to message me or comment. Thank you!