Chapter 2: Jack and Sean

Ashley's P.O.V

I walked out of the diner. I saw a motorcycle and stopped and looked at it for a second.

"Want a ride?" A male voice said behind me. I turned. There was an above average tall boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Oh, I'm just new in town. I was just about to go look around," I said.

"Not by yourself," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Ravenswood is dangerous," he said. I scoffed.

"I can take care of myself," I said and turned on my heel and walked out into the street. Suddenly a car came flying out of nowhere. My back hit the pavement. I opened my eyes. A person in a black leather jacket was hovering over me. Suddenly the person got up. I saw just pure sunlight then I was pulled up. A boy just about 3 inches shorter than the biker dude stood in front of me. He had brown hair and green eyes.

"Be careful," he said.

"Thank you," I said. The biker dude kept his eyes on me.

"I'm Jack," the leather coated boy said.

"I'm Ashley," I said.

"And I'm Sean," the biker dude said. I flicked my head to show him acknowledgement.

"So, would you like me to give you a tour of Ravenswood so I can protect you?" Jack asked and smiled.

"Um, I think she should come with me," Sean said.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"We both know I'm better at protecting people than you are," Sean said.

"Guys, we can all go together," I said. They like completely blew me off. I sighed and walked over to the motorcycle. I sat on it and looked around. I saw a blue car with four people looking at me. Two boys and two girls. I got off the bike. A third girl got in the car and the drove off past me.

Jack's P.O.V

I looked over at where Ashley was standing but she was gone. She was over by the motorcycle and looking after the blue beat up car that belonged to Remy. I looked at Sean and we walked over to Ashley. She didn't even notice. I grasped her arm and turned her toward us.

"Are you alright?" Sean asked. She nodded.

"Just both of you, show me around," she said.

___________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed. Please comment and vote. Thank you!