Chapter 13: A 6 Way Battle and Fun with Gijinkas!? Heading for Mt 'Pyre

Pokemon Hoenn Adventures

Chapter 13: A 6 Way Battle and Fun with Gijinkas!? Heading for Mt 'Pyre

The gang decides to spend the rest of the day shopping and getting to know each other. Once it started getting dark they all went and spent the night in the pokécenter. In the middle of the night Avrial awoke to a starry sky. "Huh? Am I dreaming again?" Avrial said as she sat up. He stood up and looked down and noticed he was on top of the Pokécenter. "How did I get here?" Avrial said as he looked up at the sky. "Well at least the stars are out" He said as he smiled. "It's a lovely night isn't it Avrial?" A voice said from behind him. He turned around and saw Gardevoir smiling at him in human form with her scarf. "Yeah it is." Avrial said as he grabbed her and hugged her "Gardevoir....there's something I've always wanted to do you." Avrial said as he stared into her red eyes. "I think I know where this is going." Gardevoir said as she kissed him. Avrial kissed back harder. He noticed she tasted just like Berries and a mixture of Lynn and Flannery. After making out for a while Avrial and Gardevoir stared into each other's eyes. "I know you wanna do more but why do we wait until later? Gardevoir said as she put her hands on Avrial's head. He saw a vision of Him, Lynn, Flannery, and Gardevoir and Mar all sleeping together, Kurt and Shane and Glacia all sleeping next to each other, Him and Kurt's last Pokemon battle, and a girl he's never seen before. Unbeknown to them the hooded man was watching from the distance. "Hmm So he's the leader huh?" The Hooded man threw a pokéball and Dusknoir appeared behind him.

Avrial was about to say something when he noticed a ball or dark energy heading towards Gardevoir. "Look out!" He said as he grabbed her and jumped off the roof. The ball missed them but it hit Gardevoir's scarf. When he jumped a pink ball of energy surrounded him until they reached the ground. "Well it seems that you are quick." The hooded man said as walked to the edge of the roof. "You! You were with Shelly! Who are you!?" Avrial demanded to know. The hooded man just laughed and Dusknoir appeared behind him. "My name is Zane the Pokéreaper." "I had come here to kill you 1st Avrial but I decided to let you ask a few questions. Ask away" The Hooded man answered as he took his hood off. Avrial and Gardevoir couldn't see his face too well though. "Ok then. 1st off what did you do to Team Aqua?" Avrial said. "I merely beat their leader." "After that he and 2 more of his grunts ran from their base like the cowards that are." "So after that I took it over" Zane answered. "2nd how do you know my name?" Avrial said as he felt his anger rising. Zane and his Dusknoir laughed. "Avrial, 19 years old from the Hoenn Region, Is traveling with a gym leader and a bunch of losers." "Kurt, 19 years old from the Kanto Region, entered the pokémon League, 3rd rate leader and has mastered Sync Mode." Zane said as if he were reciting something. "3rd rate Leader?" "Dude really?" Kurt said as He ran outside with Glacia. "Well I guess I better be going but before I go 2 pieces of advice." "One, There is a surprise for up ahead, its Team Magma. Two don't interfere with my plans Avrial or your tall friend there is dead." "And then I'm gonna slice up all the girls in-ARRGG!" Zane started to say as he and Kurt hit him with a Ice beam and a Psybeam. "Well meet again!" Zane yelled as he and Dusknoir disappeared into the darkness. "You guys ok?" Glacia asked. "Yes but Gardevoir scarf...." Avrial said looking at Gardevoir. The dark energy ball earlier had burned it off. "Oh don't worry Avrial we can just get another one" Gardevoir said hugging him. "So Avrial did you find out anything?" Kurt asked. Avrial told Kurt everything Zane told him as well as the vision he had. "Well that's a lot to take in." Kurt said. "Yeah but a least we got the guy's name." Avrial said trying to sound positive. "Yeah...Avrial you know as long as were here nothing is gonna happen to the girl's right?" "You have a look on your face that's full of doubt man." Kurt said. "Well you saw how strong he was didn't you Kurt?" Avrial said. "Yes but haven't you forgotten we have Sync mode?" Kurt reminded Avrial. "Oh yeah I did manage to use psybeam." Avrial said as the friends laughed. "Come on let's all go back inside. Tomorrow will head for Lillycove city." "I hear they have a department store and a museum." Kurt suggested. "I also hear it's a city for lilies." Avrial joked. "Theirs the Avrial I know" Kurt said as they all walked back inside.