Chapter 4: Pokédex's and PokéTrainers, Onwards to Petalburg Woods!

Pokémon Hoenn Adventures

Chapter 4: Pokédex's and PokéTrainers, Onwards to Petalburg Woods!

The next morning Avrial woke up to find Lynn sleeping in his bed. "Uhhhh...Kurt...Kurt...wake up man." Avrial said quietly. "Ugh...Avrial what is-" Was all that Kurt could say before He noticed Lynn. "Mmmm Avrial...yeah right there cutie." Lynn said as she started drooling. "Avrial...what happen after we went to bed?" He asked quietly. "I don't know but help me carry her to her bed?" Avrial said sliding out of bed. "Good idea." Kurt said as he did the same. Lynn wasn't heavy but she wasn't boney either, Avrial could have carried her all by himself but was just too nervous about droping her. Trying his best to push back all the perverted thoughts in his head, Him and Kurt carried Lynn back to her room then quickly sneaked out to avoid waking up Shane. Once they got back to their room they changed into their normal threads and packed up their stuff. Afterwards they knocked on the girl's door to wake them up. Shane woke up first and told the guys to wait outside the Pokémon Center for them.

"Hey Kurt you think the girls are mad at us?" Avrial said as him and Kurt walked out the door. "Naw I'm sure they forgotten it by now." Kurt assured Avrial. "Btw Avrial isn't that hat of your too small?" Kurt said noticing a red line on Avrial head. "Yeah but is all I got after being with my mother and helping her around the house for so long." Avrial said. Kurt just smiled, Look around in his pack and pulled out a black beanie with a red pokéball symbol on it. "Here, I got it from a pokémart in Kanto but this whould probably look better on you." Kurt said as he handed him the beanie. Avrial took off his old cap, put in in his pack and put on the beanie. It fit him a lot better than his other hat. "Thanks Kurt." Avrial said happily. After a few minutes of Avrial and Kurt talking about Kanto, Lynn and Shane walked out of the Pokémon center. "Nice beanie Avrial." Lynn said. "Kurt isn't that the beanie you bought in Saffron City?" Shane asked. "Yep, since it didn't fit you or me I wanted to see if it would fit him and it did." Kurt told them. "Yeah I got my old hat when I was 13 from sending in a bunch of postcards to the Pokémon league." Avrial said thinking back. "You really wanted that hat didn't you?" Lynn remarked. "Yep but I guess I out grew it. When we get back to Littleroot I'll give it to my mom." Avrial said. "I guess we shouldn't waist time today let's get moving." Lynn said as they started to head to Littleroot. After jumping down a few ledges they all made it back too Littleroot town and were in the Professor's lab telling him what has happen so far.

"Well it look like your starting to become a real trainer Avrial. And it seems you already got a few people ready to help you on your journey." Professor Birch said looking at Shane and Kurt. "Yep and I'll be going with him as well." Lynn said. "Really Lynn? In that case I'd like the 4 of you to do something for me I'd like the 4 of you to travel out and see as many Pokémon as you and fill up this Pokédex." Professor Birch said as he handed Lynn and Avrial them a Pokédex. "Kurt and Shane may I barrow both of yours for a second?" After a few minutes the professor upgraded their Pokédex's to the Hoenn region. "Sweet that's 2 regions where we need to catch Pokémon now. Kurt said as he looked at his Pokédex."

After getting advice and some pokeballs from the professor the gang decided to stop at Avrial house for Avrial to tell his mother he started his journey. "Ohh my Avrial you got such a big group to be in." Avrial's mother said look at everyone. "Don't worry ma'am we'll take care of him." Kurt said joked. "I know you will ♪♪ handsome ♪♪." Avrial mother sang as she winked at Kurt. "Umm...Well I'm gonna wait outside Avrial." Kurt said as he back away from the mother then ran out the door. "Awww he ran away." Avrial's mom pouted. "I'll bring him back the next time I come see you." Avrial said he handed his mom his old hat. "He he, you better or you won't be able to keep these!" Avrial's mom yelled out as she handed him a pair of running shoes. "Wow nice going away gift Avrial." Lynn said. "Thanks mom." Avrial said as he put on his new shoes.