five o' five

• Dedicated to all my louis girls

They have this thing about time; there's only so much you can spend but the catch is you can never gain. Once you lose time, you lose your sense of security. But with Louis, I can never imagine us losing time, ya know? That's why we have certain times in which we spend our lives together, whether it be a short period of time or a long one.

I could never imagine time without him. 

"It's 5:05 in the morning, what are you doing here Louis?" Leigh asked, sleep evident in her voice. The ringing of her doorbell woke her up from her slumber. Louis smiled at his half asleep girlfriend, softly pushing her inside her flat, shutting the door softly behind him. 

"I wanted to see you." he replied, slipping his arms around her waist, burying his head in her neck. He peppered kissed to her neck and shoulder, making Leigh giggle lightly. Leigh mumbled something into his shoulder, before beginning to snore softly in his arms.

Louis smiled against her neck, sensing she wasn't going to wake up any time soon, and picked her up gently before heading to her bedroom. He slipped her into bed, him crawling in after, pulling the covers to their chins. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling Leigh closer to him, snuggling her to his chest.

Louis kissed her forehead before falling asleep beside her.

this cute bye