10:39 am

10:39 am EST

location: leigh's flat 

leigh grumbled in her sleep as the sound of her alarm beeping in her ears grew louder until she couldn't take it anymore. she groaned as she sat up in her warm bed and tossed the sheet out from over her, it falling onto the floor. she slammed her hand onto the snooze button, sighing as it finally shut off.

leigh shivered as she was welcomed with her cold apartment but soon rushed into the bathroom where it was warmer. she hung her towel and shower cap on the hook that's on the back of the door and turned on the shower. she undressed quickly, stuffing her hair into the cap and stepped inside, letting the hot water run over her body.

she washed herself and stepped out after a few minutes. she was brushing her teeth when she heard the doorbell ring. the toothbrush still in her mouth and the towel still around her body, she went to answer it.

"hey leigh-" her boyfriend louis stopped as soon as he saw her and stared. leigh smirked as she saw his adam's apple bob and his cheeks turn a pale color of red. he stuttered as he tried to come up with complete sentences. 

"i didn't know...sorry babe." louis apologized, kissing her cheek softly. leigh smiled, her mouth filled with toothpaste and headed back into the bathroom, louis following. he stood behind her and watched her brush her teeth, almost making her choke when he kept making faces in the mirror. 

"louis!" she yelled when she rinsed, smacking his arm as she made her way out the bathroom, into her room. he whistled innocently behind her, grinning as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him, still in her towel.

burying his head in her neck, he inhaled, letting out a sigh. "you smell really really good leigh." she blushed and snuggled into his shoulder, arms wrapping around them.

"well i did just come out of the shower louis." she felt him laugh, feeling the vibrations against herself. leigh ended up laughing with him as they stood there in the middle of her room. 

leigh pulled back to look him in the eye, a frown coming on her face. louis looked at her face, feeling a similar frown come up on his face as well. leigh sighed and moved away from him, heading to her dresser. louis' eyebrows scrunched together as he moved closer, placing a hand on her hips, turning her around. 

"what's wrong babe?" he leaned his forehead against hers, willing her to look up at him. he pushed his nose into her cheek, trying to get a response out of her but she said nothing. he sighed, finally kissing her forehead, hugging her to his body. 

"i miss you louis." she breathed out, letting a tear slip out her eye. "we barely have time to see each other anymore."

louis hugged her tighter, feeling leigh's doubts surface. "it's okay babe, we'll get through this."

"how are you so sure?"

"aren't i always right?"

"no."

"shut up."

sorry for any mistakes you may find. x