Info

So new story yay!

Also if you can watch the trailer it was a bitch to make but I'm semi proud of it.

This story is basically my new baby and I'm planning on it growing up great. 

However if you are here for some sweet cute Destiel fic I'm sorry to disappoint. Despite some hopefully cute moments this Story is going to be quite dark and probably very long due to my ability to over complicate plot lines.

Hopefully I'll update this often and I'll get it done before summer ends or at the very least before Christmas.... I will finish a story okay. Anyway here's all the stuff you want to know.

tags

alternative universe FBI, Agent Castiel, Crimes & Criminals, Bartender Dean Winchester, Badass Hacker Charlie, Mutual Pining, Angst Slow Burn, Slow Burn Castiel/Dean Winchester John Winchester A+ parenting, seriously that's my favourite tag, Confidential Informant, Murder, Gangs, Organized Crime, BAMF Castiel, BAMF Dean, Dark Past, Hurt/Comfort, Hurt Castiel, Hurt Dean, Eventual Smut, Alternative Universe - FBI,FBI  Agent Gabriel, Law Student Sam Winchester, Intrupting Moose, Happy Ending, Cause I'm a sap, Torture, Kidnapping, Scared Castiel, Scared Dean, Criminal Dean, Detective Castiel, Mentions of past drug use, Boxer Dean Winchester

I hope you enjoy this as its my baby and new obsession and I'm so excited to write it.

if your reading this after the 19/11/16 then you should just skip this part.

However if you have been reading before this date I seriously recommended re reading the changes because the reason I had to take a break was all about chapter seven.  this chapter was key to basically 93% of the next few chapters even though I wasn't aware it was needed until I hit the wall. To add it in I needed to edit the previous chapters and to make it seem important I had to edit the latter, it is essential for the continuation of this story that you at least read this chapter to understand everything I'm about to write.

hopefully with the edits done I can write a new chapter this week and continue with this story like I've been planning too. I should also probably write more but its one am I'm really tired and honestly we've reached 1k here and I'm pretty happy so that should be everything.

nope almost forgot I made and AO3 it is here http://archiveofourown.org/works/8486779/chapters/19449076

If I wasn't so tired id put all of the chapters up rn but as it is I will wait until tomorrow but if you prefer that platform you can now find me there. g'night bitches.