Its time

I wake up to the wonderful sound of my step-ass beating on my door.
"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR WHORE" he shouts beating the door. I slowly get out of my bathroom floor and pull my sleeve of my sweater down. I shut my bathroom door and run to my bed room door. Just as I open it David had i knife trying to open it.
"What where you doing" he ask looking at my boobs biting his lip. I look at his eyes and I had to lie
"Sleeping" I say crossing my arms
"WELL WAKE UP WE ARE MOVING TO Virginia IN 3 HOURS!" David says then he done what he always does. Slap me. I fell landing on my bed as he walks away. I get up shut my door and locked it. I run to my closet and find my suit case. I get all my cloths witch are only skinny jeans, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sleeping shirts, underwear,and bras. Now that I think I have no summer cloths which sucks. I throw that all In my suit case and zip it up. I run to my closet and grab my backpack and run to the bathroom I open the door and slip when I try to run in. I was about to freak out when I remember my cuts then I get up slowly and wash off the blood on my hands and get my bathroom things. Toothbrush, hair brush, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, shaving razors, and cutting razors. I then clean up the blood on there floor. I walk back to my suit case and grab a outfit for the plane. I grab my plan gray sweatpants and my Taylor Caniff sweatshirt. I runt to the bath room hop in the show then just let the water run on my black and blue bruised body. I jump out, grab a towel the dry my body. I put my outfit on them grab my phone. I go one YouTube then watch Taylor. After about 30 minutes David comes in.
" we leave in 5 minutes slut" David says kind of normal. Wow... Ok then when he leaves out of my room I put on my gray vans. When I'm don't I leave my hair naturally straight. I just pull it up in to a messy bun. When I'm done I go down stairs and grab an apple because why not. After I'm done David walks down the stairs and told me to get in the car. I do as told ( I had my suitcase down stairs) I put my suit case in the back and get in the passenger seat. I wait for David. He comes out and puts everything in the back then hops in the driver side
And starts it to the airport. When we get there I was asleep so I woke up to David slamming the door when he got out. When he did I jumped then
got out. I grab my suit case and walk right behind David. He sits down on a free seat and I smell Starbucks. I want to just up but he will slap me so I ask him
" can I go to the bathroom?" I ask trying not to laugh at him almost falling asleep.
"What eve-" he stops when he falls asleep. I laugh and get up to go to star bucks but I have no money. I grab my backpack and grab my phone, head phones, and my wallet. I get up plug my head phone in and walk in the direction to where I smell the star bucks. When I get there I run for it. When I get there in out of breath.
" may I ask you what your doing" I hear a boy ask giggling. I look up still trying to catch my breath.
" can..... I..... Have..... A ...... Large...vanilla .... Please" I say finally getting my breath back. He laughs and ask my name
" hope" I say smiling
He winks which makes me chuckle. I feel my face feel like a little fire place
which makes me look down until my face gets picked up by two fingers. I look and it's the boy.
" don't hide it, it's cute." He says handing my my drink with a small pice of paper. I walk away looking back and the boy and he mouths " call me" I giggle and keep walking back to David.