I am

When I walked in David started hitting me. It was 9:30 when he started the he stopped at 9:00 at night but he didn't rape me so that's good I guess. As he went up stairs I heard little snores so I ran to the kitchen and got the bottle of pain killers and ran to my room and grabbed my bestfriend. I jumped out of my window witch wasn't that far off the ground and landed. I sat on the sidewalk looking at my friend and the pills. I looked at my friend one more time and throw him. I look at the pills and opened them I put 1 in my hand then 2...3...7....21...35. I looked at them one more time.. Then...
*Boy across the street pov*
I was sitting in my room when I had this weak feeling in my side. I got up to go outside when I saw that girl who moved here. She was crying so I sat in my driveway where she cant see me. When I  saw her she had a razor and... PILLS!! I know what she's doing.. She's... Going... To... Try... And kill herself... NO I CANT LET HER..!! She throw the blade and looked at the pills 'please throw those to please please please' I say over and over in my head. WAIT she's opening them! She's putting so many in her hand no!!
*Hope's pov*
"NOOO DONT SWALLOW" I heard right when I swallowed them all. " it's to late" I say crying. " throw them up" he yells again " I can't just let me
Die." I yell "  YES U CAN AND U WILL NOW, STICK YOUR FINGERS DOWN YOUR THROAT" he yells back at me. I do as told and throw them all up when I do I'm crying my eyes out. All of the sudden I feel warm and safe. I feel arms on me... It's him... I hug back when I do I can't help but melt! I was getting tired so I told him to wait for me. I ran back to the house got in my window and packed a big book bag with food, water, cloths for school, phone charger and head phones, bathroom stuff, and all my money and the card I still have that David gave me for shopping 4 months ago. I put on my Taylor Caniff sweatshirt and jump out the window
With my bag, phone, and penny board. " I'm going to a hotel, I can't be here. Thanks." I say and kiss his check as I'm about 20 feet away from him I feel something pull me into a big hug. I hug back and he whispers " I'm coming with u" and the send chills down my spin. I nod and wait for him to get his stuff. As I'm waiting i play with his basket ball. He comes out and played with me. " I don't even know your name." I say getting the ball.
" Jacob, jacob sartoroius" he says smiling. OMG I JUST GOT SAVED BY THE ONE AND ONLY JACOB SARTORIUS!!! play it cool Hope play it cool. "you?" He ask sitting down.
"Hope, Hope Clark" I say know with a smile.
" come on Jacob I have to go are u ready?."
"Yeah come on." He says grabbing his penny board.
As I was riding my penny board he came beside me and grabbed my hand. I didn't pull back. We rode holding hands. As we rode I was staring at him. His beautiful hair that's spiked to the side. His golden brown eyes and his pink, big, soft, lips.😍😂 I think he's an angel.
"Hello....helLo...HELLO HOPE!" Jacob say and yells with his and in my face.
" yeah" I say blushing I try to look away but he won't let me. He picks my face up and looks me in the eye and says....
"I am....