Wow

After I get back to David I was done with my star bucks so I throw away my cup before David wakes up. I sit next to him when this women say
" flight 342 to Virginia now loading" after that David shot up
" let's go bitch" David whispers in my ear
I do as told and get up with my suit case backpack and walk with him. We get up and walk to loud on. When we get there we find seats think fully I find a fee seat next to the window and sit ( only two to the seat ) I sit as David Goes to the bathroom and sits behind me. I see a really cute boy sit beside me. He looks at me and looks away I do the same and listen to music I look out the window and just relax."hello..." I hear as I notice I had fallen asleep I slowly open my eyes to see the cute boy taping my shoulder i sit up quick and look at him.
" yeah?" I ask trying not to show my blush and I did.
"We are landing" he says looking at my lips. I look away quietly looking out the window. A few minutes later we are getting off. I walk right behind David and we hop in the car witch was sent here. We put everything in the back and go to the new house. It takes us about 1 hour to get there. When we did I see a boy my age playing basketball. I blush when he say me staring and smiles. I turn and get my bags and walk in.
*Boy across the streets pov*
I was playing my favorite sport aka basketball when I hear a car pull up across the road. YAY now people (sarcasm) as I went back to my game I hear a door shut I look one more time to see the most beautiful girl ever looking at me. When I look at her she blushes and looks away. I blush even harder the when she goes inside I go back to my game still thinking about her... Who is she? I hear my mom call me so I walk in.
" we are going on vacation!!" My mom says and half yells. I laugh then ask where to she doesn't say and just told me to pack for winter. I go and do that.
*hope's pov*
I walk in and right away David shuts and locks the door. When he did he picked me up and throw me on the couch. I didn't do anything but sit there as he punches me. I get dizzy as he hits me one good time in the head. Everything goes black.
I wake up in a room. I freak out and get up slowly so I don't pass out from getting up fast. And I open the door I see I'm upstairs in the new house. I guess that's my room I don't hurt down there so I know he didn't do nothing because I'm still a virgin so I think it would hurt. I walk back in my room and grab my razor I go to the bathroom that's attached to my room and cut about 44 times. I clean up and go to the kitchen to get some pain killers so my head would stop hurting. As I walk to the sink to get water I see a card and I little piece of paper, I picked it up and read it
Hope,
I'm out right now and it's so hot!! Go get some new cloths for summer. You start school in 4 months since they just got into summer here. This is the only nice thing I will do for u but use as much as you want.

Love David <3
Wow. To the mall it is.