Fun

When I got on the bus EVERYONE was staring at me. Some boys where smiling checking me out. I blush and go to the back where there is no one and go to sit there until I feel something grab my butt. I turn around quickly and slap who ever it was. I keep walking and sit down. Then next thing I know I'm already at hel- school. When I was getting off I felt everyone looking at me again. When I was in the school I walk to the office. I asked for my schedule and I get it. When I got it the bell rang. I run to my locker and put in the numbers and it opens. I get what I need for math then walk to it. It was a small school so it was easy to fined everything. As I walk in everyone looks at me... Again then I hear a few Howls and whistles.
" that's enough boys" the teacher says looking at me. She walks up to me and says
" and who might you be?" But this time she says it calm and nice.
" I'm Hope and I just moved here." I say getting butterflies in my stomach. She smiles and told me to sit next to a boy named... Blake I think?. Yeah Blake. I Go to sit by him when I look and see that's the boy who grabbed my butt on the bus!. When I sit he leans in to my ear and whispered " i like what u did to me. Maybe u can do it again." he smiles and sits down . As school went on I walked out of first period and tryEd going to my locker but I was stopped by these fake bitches with A SHIT LOAD of makeup on. " leave my school now or WE will hurt u" she says looking behind her to 3 more girls just like her. As she said that EVERYONE looked at us. " bitch please make me you'll get all that makeup off so fast you won't have time to blink." I say crossing my arms and people keep saying ohhhhs and stuff. " no I don't feel like it so girls get her." She says just then a girl tried to slap me but I grabbed her hand and twisted it back and kicked her in side which made her fall. The other girl hit me and I ran up to her hit her. The last one was a little one but she ran. The "ringleader" was last I ran up to her and she fell so I got on top of her chest and started punching her HARD in the face. I was about to finish when one guy came up to me and tryEd to pull me off when I hit him and then keep hitting her. Finally like 5 guys including Blake picked my up off her and I look down at her kicked her and said" I'm not going no where anytime soon Barbie" then everyone was staring at me with there mouths open.
" shut your mouths you'll catch flys and take a pic it will last longer." I say crossing my arms as so many people toke pics. I was about to leave when Blake stopped me. " you fuck her up like ZAMNNN" he says with his hands in ther air like he gives up. I giggle and keep walking but he grabs my butt again. " Blake touch me one more time and that will be u one the floor" I say not even looking back. I hear a lot of fucks or damns. I walk out skipping the rest of the school day. I walk inside the house to see David mad. This should be fun...