The Beginning

A few weeks ago, I was just playing some Skullgirls nothing too special when this guy (who I'm not going to say the real name of, so let's just say his name was Kay) adds me. (He would later go on and add one of my friends, @StarStruckSocks too)

It started off normal enough, Kay says hello and we chat for a bit until he mentions Erotic Roleplay. I play along and it's all good.

We keep this up for a few days and then he asks me about my gender, I decide I'll say to him that I was a 19 year old girl. He gets real pervy quickly after this, he starts asking about various things like what colour my hair is, how tall am I, etc. (I tell him all of this because none of it's true of course.)

Everything was cool until one night...

We were talking about random shit until he asks what I was up to and I said I was at a friend's house, I told him she was being a dork and one thing led to another and he starts asking about my friend. 

He ended up flat out saying that he would date and fuck her as well as myself. I didn't think much of it at the time (keep in mind he's 15 and I said we were both 19). Then for some reason we role play again, after like two hours I go off to bed. 

The next day is when it gets worse.