The Friend Fiasco

When I woke up the next day Kay immediately starts talking to me, asking 1,000,000 questions about my friend. I tell him more about her and how she doesn't do the whole dating thing but instead sleeps around a lot. 

Later on the conversation Kay tells me that he would like to become friends with her and practically become friends with benefits in a way.

I had to remind him that he was 15 and I was "19" and so was my friend.

Kay gets very mad at me for telling him this and I get him to calm down by giving him "my brother's" Skype.

That was a very bad idea...

He continues asking about my friend. He asks questions like "How tight is she", "Have you ever walked in on her fucking?", "Have you ever wanted to fuck her?", etc. I just say "I've walked in on her like once." 

That was it for the day.

The very next day at 4 am my time he messages me asking if I'm awake and I decide to talk to him for some reason. We talk about my friend a bit more and he just forgets about her and starts making sexual advances towards me. He finally asked what my name was, so I replied "Violet". 

Later on he tells me how big his cock is (8.5 inches. Still waiting to see if it's true). At that point he says that we were internet dating and that he loves me. I tell him that I love him back (but at this point I was very weirded out).

He makes me stay up until like 4 in the morning role playing with him, it gets very sexual very fast and I make the dumb mistake of calling him "daddy".

That's when everything went wrong...