Violet's Inner Demons

I did it!

I thought of a way to either think I'm too crazy to date or just bring him closer.

Later that night I started talking to him and in that conversation Violet's gf would take her to bed and fuck her and afterwards she would say that Violet's freaking out and can't control her emotions.

I set it in motion, the two did the do and Violet's gf told him about what's going on.

Violet's gf was telling Kay all about how fucked up her head is and how weird she can be. (up to this point I didn't even think about using Violet to vent my emotions).

Kay was completely fine with all this shit...

It didn't work and I knew deep down that I'm not going to be able to loose this guy ever.

I told Kay about Violet having clinical depression, Split Personality Disorder, and how she was raped (all of that I've had to experience in real life).

Kay starts telling Violet's Girlfriend about how all of this is because she was raped and that she needs help. So I lash out at him saying "YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THIS?! BELIEVE ME IF I COULD AFFORD IT I WOULD. DO YOU THINK I ENJOY SEEING A PERSON I LOVE BE LIKE THIS?"

After that I told him to never talk to Violet about this and how her Girlfriend was going to have her move in with her.

As soon as I start talking to him as Violet he spills the beans.

First sentence in, BAM CAT LET OUT THE FUCKING BAG!

Now it was time to have fun with him as Violet's inner demon "Noble".