Kay The Video Game Nazi

So for the past how ever long Kay has wanted me to play video games with him.

It started off with a game called "From The Depths". I did a little research on the game and it didn't interest me in the slightest. I told him this and he proceeds try to sell the game to me for an hour (no joke).  I ended up telling him that I'm not buying the game, he gets mad.

Next was Warframe,

I install the game and for a week he's been telling me how it's like the best game ever and when I finally get a chance to play the game, I find out my computer can't run it without everything looking like a fucking potato. I tell Kay this and of course he flips his shit and becomes very enraged.

I tell him some games we can play together.

I tell him we can play games like Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Garry's Mod, and Skullgirls just to name a few. He calls Portal 2 too easy and shits on the other games I listed (besides Gmod and Skullgirls), and you know I really like those games case in point I have nearly 2,000 hours in Team Fortress 2. I just get mad and walk away from my computer, take a walk, calm down a bit, see my girlfriend and everything is fine again.

(Side Mission)

I've told Kay that I like "Destiny" in fact I like it a lot. He just says the game is shit and won't tell me why. He tells me instead that I should play Warframe "It's the much better game anyway.". I'm still gonna play the games I want to, I'm not a fucking child like Kay thinks I am.

Finally we have Terraria.

After coming home from everything I did after Kay insulted some of my favorite games, Kay wants me to play Terraria with him. I'm cool with this, he tells me what roles we would be doing in game. He put me in charge of mining and fighting monsters and shit. I'm on board with all this, until he tells me I have to create a new character. I tell him that I don't want to but instead use the character I've been playing the game with, we get into an argument about it. After about an hour of this shit he says why he wants me to start over, he wants me to start over because he's a "pro gamer" and "It has to be difficult for me to have a good time." 

I'm mad at this point. He wants me to start over  because HE wants to have fun and doesn't give a shit if I do too. 

Kay and I get into an even more heated argument and he says "It is completely impossible to play any game with you, so I will stop trying" I respond back with " I guess I'm not seeing it. How does me not starting over hurt you in any way? I should just make it easier. Maybe I'm not the one who's impossible to play games with, maybe it's you Mr. Pro Gamer."

After a while he just says "Since you wasted so much time, I only have an hour. So pick your choosies". (nice wording btw, I thought you were 15 not two) 

My response: "Oh I'm wasting time. You are sitting here telling me that the only reason why you want me to start over so you can have a harder time, pretty much saying to me how I want to play the I just can't do because YOU want it to harder."

His response: "Yeah Im not playing games with you"

Me: "What is it because I'm not a "pro gamer" and only plays games for their ball busting difficulty? Is it because I'd rather sit down in a game and have an enjoyable time?"

Him: -gets mad and tells me to leave it alone-

Me: -tells him he's made me mad so I won't"

Him: -goes offline-

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!~