Damsel In Distress

Chapter 2 Damsel In Distress

*Jasons POV*

As soon as the bell rang, Rose practically jumped out of her seat. I was going to call her name, but before I knew it she had left the room. She had leapt out of the classroom like a wild cheetah was chasing her.

As I packed up my books I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Taylor, the slut. (A/N: Sorry if your name is Taylor, I just randomly picked it)

Taylor was not pretty in my opinion, but for some reason, every girl wanted to be her. Her hair was dried and frizzy from all the times she bleached her hair. It personally looked like someone had set fire to her hair.

She also always wears way too much makeup. Now don't get me wrong, not all girls look bad with makeup, as a matter of fact it doesn't matter to me if a girl wears makeup or not, but it's different with Taylor. Everyday she wears a darker shade of that powder stuff, foundation I think it's called, making her look fake. Also her eyelashes clump together all the time. The worst though, is her lipstick...Dark red lipstick..everyday..

At least you can tell when she's kissed a guy, considering it leaves a big red mark on them. Let's admit it though, if you're making out at school, you deserve a big red smudge on your face.

Also she always wears revealing clothing. I know what your thinking. A girl with revealing clothing, every mans dream, but not for me. I like someone like Abby, little to no makeup, natural hair colour, and clothes that fit loose, but it was strange.

Every time I thought about Abby, I would start thinking about Rose too. Rose's hazel eyes that had the slightest tint of green and grey in them. Her light chocolate brown hair, that was almost at her hips, with the slightest hint of natural ombré at the tips, but why was I thinking about Rose? Why not Abby?

Shaking that question out of my head, I looked at Taylor's bright pink eyeshadow, which if you stared at it too long, would start to hurt your eyes.

Taylor flipped her hair behind shoulder, giving me a good whiff of her strong perfume. I covered my face and let out a loud cough. Taylor looked at me with those cold eyes. "Hey Jason. So I've been hearing all these rumors about you liking Abby, is that true?" As she said those words she batted her fake eyelashes at me.

"Yeah, so what if I like her?" I said to Taylor as I slung my backpack over my shoulder. In the background I saw a bunch of guys checking Taylor out. The thirst is real.

Taylor, obviously noticing the boys, lifted her shirt even higher. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Slut.

Taylor gave me a puzzled look. "Well I thought you liked Rose?"

As she said that sentence my heart stopped. Why was this happening? Why was it that whenever the name Rose was mentioned, my heart would start beating like crazy. Rose was just my friend, I like Abby.

I looked over at Taylor, who was currently taller than me, as her high heels gave her a good few inches on me. "Where did you hear that?" I asked her. I have to admit, I was a bit scared that someone knew my own feelings better than I knew my own.

A wicked grin appeared on Taylor's face. "Well everyone knows how you really feel."

My eyes slightly widened and my heart stopped. "I..I..don't understand you..I like Abby.." I stuttered.

She laughed under her breath. "Well why don't you tell her that, because she thinks you like someone else, and that someone is her best friend."

All of the sudden I heard my name being called. It was Rose's voice. I got worried and quickly turned to Taylor.

Taylor looked at me with an evil grin. "Time to save your damsel in distress. But which princess will you choose?" She lightly chuckled.

I ran out of the room to see a bunch of people gathering around Rose and Abby. Abby and Rose both had confused and worried expressions on their faces. "What's going on?" I asked as I walked over to them.

Rose sharply turned her head to me. "You tell me." She loudly whispered at me.

I looked over Rose's shoulder, to see Abby standing there with her arms crossed. Rose and her shared the same expression..unimpressed.

Rose asked me sharply

"Explain to me those rumors."

~~

EDITED

~~

Woooo cliffhanger! Oh fetus. You have much to learn.

In the next part...things get intense... SUuure

I have plans...big plans >:D Do those plans include writers block?

See ya Bye fetus