That's Not Possible

Hey guys!

Before this chapter starts I want to thank you!

This book has over 1k reads! :0

Wut? How is that possible?

I started this book around November and already it's gotten 1k reads.

When I started doing this, I didn't really enjoy it...the storyline seemed a little flat...It only had 10 reads...I sucked at editing...but I kept doing it because my friends wanted for me to keep doing it, and I'm so happy that they forced me against my free will, otherwise I wouldn't have reached this amazing milestone!

These past two months have been amazing. I've made so many new internet friends, which is something I never thought would happen, I've got over 200 followers on IG, Nothing to You has 300 reads, and this book has over 1k :3

They've also had their bad moments, but let's not focus about that.

But I'm done being a Mitch, as I've been rambling for way to long, so let's open dat champagne and let's have a PARTAYYY!

Enjoy dis chapter.

See ya at the end

~Scarlet

~~

Chapter 21

Rose's POV

~~

I woke up, curled in ball, on Jason's lap.

Resting my head on his chest, I followed his breathing.

Jason was still fast asleep, as he was lightly snoring.

His face was pushed up against the pillow, making him look even more adorable.

I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks.

In the back of the room, I heard someone clear their throat.

I spun my head around, to see a group of pissed off people...including my mother...

Shit...

"Rose Elliot! Where have you been! I have been worried sick about you! Imagine waking up in the morning, and finding out that your daughter is missing...along with the car! "

My mother screeched.

Jason shot up from the bed, as my mothers screeching had awaken him.

"What-what happened?"

Jason croaked, still not able to use his full voice.

A surprised look appeared on everyone's face, except for mine.

I just curled myself up in his lap again.

"That's not possible..."

One of the nurses whispered.

I spoke up.

"Oh but it is. Last night some strange shit happened. Some voice was calling me, so I followed it. That's why I needed the car. It lead me to the hospital, therefore leading me to Jason's room. The voice stopped once I had entered his room, and then Jason said my name. Strange, but it was real..."

Confused looks appeared on everyone's face.

"But-but that's-that's not possible..."

Jason sighed.

"I can speak, not fully, but I can still speak..."

The nurses quickly ran over to Jason.

"Don't speak.."