Change is Good

Chapter 22

~~

Rose's POV

~~

Spring break is in a week. My parents are going away, so it'll be the first spring break without them. It'll also be the first spring break without Abby.

Spring was always her favorite season. It made her golden orange hair shimmering in the sun. When it would rain, Abby Jason and I would run out into the puddles, and splash around in the streets.

I miss Abby...

But things have been getting better. It's been a month since the car accident, and things are finally, well happy!

My relationship with Jason has become a lot stronger, Alice has become my best friend, Alice is dating Dylan finally, and I opened Abby's letter, but not alone...

~~

It was just another weekend, Jason had come over like he usually does.

We made it a thing. Every weekend we get together and watch movies.

We sat down on my bed and we pulled out Jason's laptop.

"Wanna record a video with me?"

Jason asked with a smirk on his face.

"Do you even have your recording equipment?"

Jason smiled.

"Of course! I bring my headset everywhere!"

He pulled out his headset, grinning like an idiot.

"I brought two just in case...and my webcam..."

I shook my head laughing,

Jason plugged the two headsets in, pulled out the webcam, and he began to record.

"Hello stars and welcome back to the MinecraftUniverse. This is Jason, and I'm here today with..."

He said pointing to me.

I stood there for a minute, unaware that I was supposed to introduce myself.

"Huh? Oh me!"

Jason started laughing.

"I'm here with my lovely girlfriend, Rose."

I started blushing.

"So today we're playing some Minecraft, obviously. Have you ever played it before Rose?"

I shook my head.

"You know that! Why are you asking me that?"

Jason shrugged.

"My stars don't know! They deserve to know!"

I smirked, then I jabbed his rib.

"Ouch! Do you stars see this!? She abuses me!"

Jason yelled with a smile.

"I don't think that they believe you, since you have that big grin plastered on your face..."

I said while poking him repeatedly.

He grabbed my hand.

Jason stared at me with crazy eyes for a while, making me burst out laughing.

"Oh my god Jason! You look insane!"

Jason then moved closer to my face, not stopping with the crazy eyes.

He then planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Mwah!"

Jason said grinning.