Chapter 13

AlexSa POV:

'What the hell AlexSa?' Brian yells at me.

I quickly end the call not saying goodbye and praying that Kristoff doesn't come over. I step closer to Brian reaching out to try and calm him down but my phone starts ringing in my hand again. I silence the phone and throw it over to the couch so it isn't in my hands if I need to use both my hands to calm or stop Brian from doing anything. My phone bounce on the couch and falls with a loud thud on the ground. Shit I hope the screen didn't crack. But for now I will not worry about it. I've got bigger problems Brian is still looking really angry.

'Nothing happened Brian' I say taking another step closer to him.

'Like hell nothing happened. Did you have sex with my brother AlexSa?'

'No, I didn't. It got heated but I stopped it before it could continue to anything and left to go home'

I reach out to him putting my hand on his shoulder but he jerks his shoulder out of my shaking hand. I am getting really scared at this whole situation. It feels like de je vu hitting me like I was in a similar situation before. Shaking the feeling I try smiling at him but he is still scowling at me.

'You let him touch you but you won't let me touch you and takes it out on me if I do it. What is the difference? He is my twin which means that it must be the same thing since we aren't different at all'

With that words he grabs me pulling me to him. I don't resist because I know it will only throw more petrol on his flaming anger. Looking into his ocean blue eyes I see his anger turning into confusion and then a little of hurt flashing before the anger returns. His hands on my upper arms tighten more making it feel like as if my arms blood is cut off.

'Brian please let me go. You are starting to hu...' My words were cut off by a gust of wind and someone pulling Brian off of me.

'Step back. Calm the fuck down you will hurt her. You don't want to do that and then I will have the right to kill your ass' Nathan my bodyguard tells him.

'Get out NOW! Before I throw you out.' He drags Brian on the arm to the front door. I rub my upper arms where his hands were seeing that it is red. It is going to leave bruises. From the floor I hear my phone vibrating again indicating that I am getting a call. Walking over I pick it up to see that it is Kristoff calling. Hitting the ignore button I walk up the stairs to my room letting the tears flow down my cheeks. This weekend was the worst I have ever had. Falling down on my bed I cried myself to sleep.

Kristoff POV:

She isn't answering her phone but I felt relieve washing over her before her sadness hit me in the stomach. Things can't go on like this. I need to do something. She didn't want me to come over so I did the only thing that I could think of doing. I called Nathan with the hope that he is close by that if my brother gets out of control he will be able to do something. My phone starts ringing. Looking at it I am disappointed to see that it is only Nathan.

'Hi Nathan, is everything okay?' I ask all concerned having all this ugly images playing through my mind of what have been going on after AlexSa cut our call.

'Yes Sir, everything is under control. I needed to pull him off her when I got inside the house. Roberto was nowhere to be found.'

'Did he hurt her?'

'He grabbed her by her arms but I couldn't have a look at her after I have thrown him out because when I got back she already went upstairs but I went and found Roberto to tell him to keep an eye on her for the night. Just hold on a sec.'