Chapter 10

Two hours later we walk into the club all dressed up and ready to enjoy a night out.

'AlexSa, Nikita over here!!' I hear someone calling us over the music. At the bar I spot Caroline standing there.

'Caro what are you doing here?' I ask her as I give a quick hug looking her over. She is wearing a dark blue dress that ends just above her knees, her hair hanging in loose curls around her face.

'Kita phoned me while you were in the shower and told me that you need a night out. I wanted to refuse going out with you guys but my Dad just walked in. So my Dad is at home looking after my Mom. Kita I have a surprise for you' she says as she grabs Nikita's arm and point to someone coming out of the restroom of the club. 

Before I could see who it is Nikita screamed next to me and rush off towards the person and throwing herself at the person. When she finally stop sucking the guy's face I see that it is her husband to be Adrian. They walk back towards us not letting go of each other. They look so happy and so deeply inlove that I envy their love for each other. I could have had it if that idiot didn't go cheating on me.

'Earth to AlexSa.. What would you like to drink so that we can get this party on the road' Caroline says pulling me out of my thoughts.

'Oh uhm, give me a beer. First round is on me' I say while grabbing her around the waist to place our order. Next to us my bodyguard Nathan appears and smile down sweetly at Caroline.

'Nathan aren't you suppose to be off work?' I ask eyeing this situation confused.

'Uh yeah I am off work. I guess Caroline didn't tell you yet?' his eyes dart between me and Caroline.

'Caro what is he talking about?' I ask with this complete confused expression on my face. Taking my arm away that was around her waist. It suddenly felt like I was violating her space. Caroline grabs my hand and give me one of her biggest happy smiles.

'AlexSa I did forget to tell you. I would have told you Friday when we would have went shopping but with my mother getting sick and all I totally forgot about it. Nathan and I started seeing each other and we are inlove. He asked me Friday to be his girlfriend and I agreed. So he is here as a friend and as my boyfriend tonight.' 

I quickly pulled her into a tight hug.

'I am so happy for both of you' I say as I grab Nikita on the arm to pull her into our hug.

'Both of you deserve to be happy and I am glad to be part of both of your life's.'

'I did hope you wouldn't be mad at me. Because I know both me and Nathan is working for you. I hope it wouldn't complicate anything for you. We will still be professional at work'

'I don't mind at all. As long as you are happy then I am happy for you' I say as I release both of them from my hug.

'What is all the girly hugs about tonight? Are we celebrating something or did I just break up a crying session? ' I hear a deep voice behind me say. As I spin around I connect with a hard muscular chest. Looking up I look into deep pools of blue eyes.

'Watch where you going AlexSa. You will punch my wind out of my sails.' Kristoff says while he burst out in laughter grabbing me around the waist. 

'I am sorry you just startled me' I say as my hands come to a rest on his chest. Before I could get completely lost in his blue eyes Caroline hands over my beer and I let go of Kristoff. 

'Thank you Caro' 

Taking my beer I watch as Caro introduce Kristoff to everyone and they fall into conversation. I see Nathan's hand snake around Caroline's waist and pulling her closer to his side. Adrian kissing Nikita on the forehead and smiling at her with is golden brown eyes.