[54] EXO memeber's perception about Lay

Xiumin: Lay is the busiest member in EXO, but he never complained. I think regarding his passion, nobody can follow him. Lay is active as a singer, active as an actor, active in variety programs and he did it all passionately.

Sehun: His passion towards music is amazing. I really want to follow his footsteps. I also have that passion towards music so I would like to be an artist that love music more.

Kai: I am always thankful towards Lay hyung. He managed his schedules in China but he always tried his best to preferably joined EXO's schedule and I'm always thankful for that. Grateful just for the fact that he is in this with us. His passion as a singer and actor as well as in music is really amazing. I would like to be as passionate as he is.

Kyungsoo: Lay hyung's merit is his passion. I think he is born with talent for music, but he gives his all when it comes to singing and dance practices. It is always nice to see his hard working side.

Chanyeol: I have one member that I need to thank, it's Lay hyung. Lay really thinks about the team a lot. He has so many solo schedules in China, but he always think about EXO, actively mentioned about the team. Everyone would have the same feeling as me, is that Lay hyung, thank you. I have a lot of greed when it comes to work and hard for me to give attention to others but Lay hyung doesn't have that side. He works so hard like he doesn't know the term "I should rest a bit". He has a lot of greed when it comes to work.

Suho: Lay is crazy in love with the music. He is really good in dancing, composing, writing lyrics and I think his arrangement for song is at the highest level. He has a lot of greed when it comes to work so I was worried a lot if he can't take care of his health.

Baekhyun: Lay hyung is like a genius. He was really busy doing his activities in China such as filming dramas, movie, variety shows but he still always showed us his best dance and singing performance.

Chen: Lay hyung always tried his best to do everything with us. While going back and forth to and from China, he must have been under a lot of stress that we didn't know but he never showed it to us. He always think about EXO amidst his busy schedules. I am always thankful towards Lay hyung who wants to do and tries to do everything with us.

I love you our angle😘
-prof_ippun-