[152] Flashback part 1

Papaemote ko muna kayo ngayon. [EXO showtime episode one] This is kind of detailed kaya medyo naubusan ako ng English😂 Sa mga hindi nakapanood, hindi kayo makakarelate nito kaya sorry.

___
Remember when they were instructed that the brightest member should take the question paper at the side table and Kris took it instead of Chanyeol?

Remember when one of their fans asked who is the most handsome member for them?

As expected, Kris chose himself. Self-deprived as ever hahaha. Luhan chose Xiumin and Xiumin was like Wooo!

Chanyeol chose Kai and Sehun, who was sitting beside him, spat out what he was drinking. Kai then asked him, "You're not satisfied? You don't like it?"

D.O chose Baekhyun and Baekhyun was like "You said before that I was the most ugly." [Refer to the Weekly Idol EXO's second visit] But then, he chose D.O in return. Yah! Mah baby!

Suho chose Chen but was being betrayed since Chen chose Sehun over him. "I didn't think of you from the start," he whined when Suho playfully strangled him.

Lay chose Sehun.
Xiumin chose Luhan back.
Tao chose Suho.
Kai chose Tao and Chanyeol was like "I chose you!" He then asked Sehun whom he choose since no one has chosen him so Kai took back what he said and chose Chanyeol out of sympathy hahaha.

And lastly, Sehun chose Suho❤ What a loving maknae hahaha. So in the end, Suho won through rock, paper, scissors since Sehun and him were tied.

Remember when the fans called Suho as just rich and D.O check his wallet out but found only 10,000 won.

Remember when they were asked how to differentiate their faces?

Xiumin described himself with having a round face and single eyelid.

Suho has a handsome forehead.

Sehun has sharp jawline.

Luhan was simply described to have sparkly eyes who looks like a girl. Hahaha.

Baekhyun said that Kai's face is the darkest and Kai insisted that he's not 'the most' and pointed Tao. Baekhyun took back when he said and changed it into sexy bronze skin.

Baekhyun said that Tao's face color is green like Picolo in animated series Dragon balls. Pff! Waeyo? He also said that he had the most dark eye circles and Xiumin added that his eyes are almost sticking out.

Chen said that Lay has fair skin. Baekhyun added that Lay's distinct feature is his deep dimples.

And so, when the time comes for Chen, Baekhyun said that he looks like a dinosaur. Tao cackled and Chen was like "keep quiet! You look like a Namek." According to D.O, Chen has camel eyes.

Chanyeol said that Baekhyun looks like Lee Sung Mi, D.O then addes that when he smiles, his mouth forms a rectangle shape.

In contrast, Baekhyun said that D.O has a heart shape lips but then Chanyeol broke the atmosphere and said that the white part of his eyes are very wide. Hahaha.

Chanyeol's feature are his ears and Baekhyun said that he looks like a fairy but most likely, he looks like Yoda.

While Kris, he's just a cold guy. That would be all hahaha.

ExoShaneey❤

Happy 5th anniversary EXO and EXO-L❤❤