[184]Byun Baekhyun❤

[From Baekhyun Second year High school classmate]

When I was in the second year of High school, I was in the same class as Byun Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ to be honest Baekhyun was more suited to hang out with the kids that are "more playful" but he doesn't only hang out with the group of them, he's very close to the rest of the class too.

He was the class president and vice president at that time, he was even nominated to become the next semester's class president.

There was a student [an outcast] that wasn't very popular wt the other classmates of our class. He was really good at drawing. So one day, baekhyun went over to him to request for him to draw a caricature of him. After finishing the drawing, baekhyun took it and paste it in the table of the class and said "Look this was drawn by --------- for me! Be jealous guys!"

Baekhyun even bought chocolates for that guy. He was that much of a warm and hearted person.

His personality was a bright and cheery kind. Everytime we had an occasion, he'd sing for everyone. And honestly, he was very famous in school.

He's friendly to everyone in class and he's so also very kind to those "kids that are discriminated" by the class👏
Our class president really likes baekhyun, so everytime he gets allocate the seats or groups, he will also make sure that baekhyun has the seat next to him. Even when he goes to the toilet or buy food from cafeteria, he'll ask baekhyun along.

One thing for sure, he's a good guy and definitely not bad company. His dream was to become a singer and everyone around him knew, even the teachers. So whenever a student start to doze off in our class, the teacher would invite baekhyun to sing a song for everyone.

And baekhyun would then walk (with swag) and sing something that would make everyone laugh to brighten the mood in the classroom. I used to like baekhyun (OP is a girl) I think baekhyun's really handsome and he's manly, so i used to like him back then. Buy of course I wasn't the only one that liked him.

He's really charming and gave off the suave feel to people around him. But bcs my personality and his were polar opposites , we weren't that close. In any case he's my high school classmate, as well as a really really good friend.

(©personalexo I v. baekaeri06)keibarrameda
V. Jariyah Matanog🍭
V. Sabrina Lee
V. Angel Aeri Huang
V. Nicole Aeri Flores

ASAWA KOOOOO😍😍

PS. Ako po talaga 'yung may kwento nyan.

PPS. Naging kami talaga ni Baekhyun nung Highschool.

PPPS. Nagpakasal na kami. 69 NA ANAK.

HAHAHAHA Anyway, nanunuod ba kayo ng Scarlet Heart sa GMA? And have you noticed that Wang So said Koryeo instead of Goryeo. Jusque! Ano pang papalitan ng GMA sa susunod?😂😂😂

Question: Ang ganda ng drawing ko, noh? Kung hindi, pwede na kayong lumayas😂😂 Chenes! Seryoso na. Sinong umiyak sa loob ng haunted house?