[194] 내 사랑 [My love] : A poem for Byun Baekhyun

"MY LOVE"
written by ExoShaneey
May 6, 2017

Standing in one corner…waiting. Am I really gonna see you now or am I just dreaming?
My hands were shaking under this dim light. Music was heard until everything went bright.

And you were there. You were looking at me. Is this even real? Or just some other fantasy?

Your eyes. Your nose. Your lips. Your everything that inspired me all the way. I'm finally seeing it now—you that completes my day.

I can see the pain in your eyes. Throughout the years of struggles, how can you be still so nice?
I wish I could wrap my arms around you and tell you that everything will turn out to be fine. But what can I do when you're not even close to mine?

You're the reason of my smile these years. When I was broken, your songs filled me with a lot of cheers.
I may not see you, you may not know me. But I will always be here for you, to protect you from this cruel reality.

Please take care, arasseo? I'm sorry if I'm not with you because I can't really be with you.
Loving you was like reaching a star. I kept chasing it yet it keeps on soaring afar.

I will always love you. I'll protect you.
You can lean on me. I'll comfort you.
Wherever you go, whatever you. I will always be here for you, nae sarang.

Bakit ba ganito ko kamahal si Baekhyun?😭😭😭 Birthday niya ngayon, eh, pero bakit sad poem 'yung tinatype ng mga daliri ko? Huehuehue thank you so much, Byun Baekhyun. Thank you for helping me move on from my painful past. Magiging single ako forever para sayo. Tandaan mo yan! Kaya samahan mo ako sa pagiging single ko, KUHA!?

Huehue sana nagets niyo ang scene ng poem na ginawa ko at sana KUNG KOKOPYAHIN niyo man, maglagay kayo ng credits kung ayaw niyong mabasagan ng baso sa noo😂😂😂 Hindi ako nagjojoke, baka akalain niyo, eh. Hahaha oo na! Ako na ang baliw pero kingina! Hindi ako sasaeng, ha? Malapit na😂😂

Kbye~~