[129] IMAGINE

IMAGINE

You were at the concert, holding up a banner which says EXO-M, EXO-K, EXO-L, WE ARE ONE. T'was in the middle part and EXO were singing PROMISE when three tall guys stood beside you, raised up their light sticks, and sang along with the boys.

You were stunned when you heard their voices and happen to recognize them but you weren't so sure because of the loud cheers of the people around. You decided to shook it off until the concert ended and Suho gave his speech in behalf of EXO.

Suho, as well as the others, were tearing when he talked about their former members, KrisTaoHan, wishing them to come back.

You were wiping your tears when you heard those familiar voices again.

"I already missed the way you imitate me, Baekhyun hyung."

"I'm so happy for them. I just wished Sehun isn't that harsh with hyungs already. Hmm..."

"You're still the same as before, Su. Thank you so much for taking good care of EXO."

Your eyes widen when you sank everything up and immediately look towards their direction but you haven't seen them already. You remained standing at one pace, tightening up your hold on your light stick as your tears crept down your cheeks.

A simple smile was drawn on your lips.

"Thank you for coming, oppas." You whispered and looked back at the boys, "You, guys, sure are lucky for still having them as your number one fan. No matter what, EXO will always be ONE."

___
Lul! Natatawa ako na naiiyak habang sinusulat ko 'to. Waegurae? Huhuhu.