ETERNITY (I + II)

Recommended Video: "세븐틴 Seventeen Jeonghan & S.Coups JEONGCHEOL Sexy FMV – Infinity" by THEBACKUP44TH
Recommended Song: "Infinity (Illenium Remix)" by ILLENIUM FT. NIYKEE HAYTON

PART 1

The Association of Sentinels in Eurasia

Department of Sentinels and Guides

0609 Heaven Avenue, City of SM, Ex'act District

Eurasia (EURA) 013012, Pangea

Mr. Choi Seungcheol

08 Carat Drive, Pledis town, Aju Province

Eurasia (EURA) 052615, Pangea

Dear Mr. Choi Seungcheol,

On behalf of the Department of Sentinels and Guides – a direct alliance to the Ministry of Alpha/Beta/Omega Orientation and theMinistry of Health and the brother organization of the Association of Guides in Eurasia – the Association of Sentinels in Eurasia would like to extend our most sincere congratulations on your presentation as an Alpha Sentinel!

We are excited to welcome you as a new and promising member of our association, where you will be able to take advantage of our extensive social and professional network to further your personal development.

Please find attached,

a) The registration form. Please fill in and mail back to the address on the letterhead (at no cost). Your membership card will arrive within a week of mailing.

b) Copy of the personal notes by Sir Hans Townsende, the leading researcher in Non-Binary Gender Genomics and Inheritance, the incumbent Head of Department of Sentinels and Guides. This is for the purpose of clarification and short-term familiarization

c) Alpha Sentinel Manual – a comprehensive, detailed book containing all the information you need to know as both an Alpha and a Sentinel. Please read carefully.

d) School enrollment form – as an Alpha Sentinel, you are equipped with an outstanding body, and an outstanding mind. In order to fully realize that potential, the Association of Sentinels in Pangea has worked tirelessly to set up a network of schools specifically catered to an Alpha Sentinel, as elementary as primary school, and as advanced as post-doc research facilities. Upon your presentation, you are automatically enrolled in our junior highschool, class of 3038, and we will make sure the transition from your old school is as smooth as possible. The school is free of charge, courtesy from Department, National and Alumnae funding. Please fill in the form and mail back to the above address.

We realize that presenting as an Alpha Sentinel can be very stressful, and would like to extend our hotline consultation service to you, free of charge. Please feel free to call or email during workhours, or use the 24/7 hotline. We will be happy to explain or provide help with anything you need, related to your gender presentation.

May your presentation as an Alpha Sentinel mark your ascension to the top of society.

We will be with you, every step of the way.

Sincerely,

(signed)

KIM SUHO, Ph. D, MD,

Chairman, Association of Sentinels in Eurasia

July 4th, 3035, Eurasia