ETERNITY III

Hi everyone!!!

I'm on a ROLL!!!!

Thank you so much for all your love and support for this fic, I'm truly surprised by the amount of love it's been receiving in such a short amount of time.

I'm extremely grateful for all your comments and encouragement, and I hope that this chapter won't let you down.

In line with this particular Universe, I will start taking requests and prompts of different pairing, i.e Jeongcheol, Meanie, Jisol, Soonhoon, etc. So if you want to see something happen, please comment!

Thank you VERYUBEJAM, your comments and messages continue to inspire me, and I hope you know I religiously follow your Tumblr.

This chapter is dedicated to you, and to Castello! <3

Happy reading!

Warning: Sex, language, talks of MPreg, ABO + SG dynamics

Lieutenant General Yoon Jeonghan is the youngest Surgeon General of the Eurasian Air Force, having been sworn into the position when he was 48 years old.

He is also the first Omega Guide to ever hold this position.

The only child of an Alpha Lieutenant and an Omega Medic, he was actively encouraged by his parents to pursue a higher education and a professional career. After finishing Medical School, he enrolled in the Eurasian War College and received a Masters' Degree in Strategic Planning.

He was astonishingly young. Only 35 when he graduated.

Accepting a commission, he gradually rose up the ranks, and, one day, he was promoted to become the Deputy Surgeon General of the Eurasian Air Forces.

When his research paper about Sentinel's various destabilizations and mutations was published, it drew international attention and recognition. The paper made in a frontrunner and expert at Alpha Sentinel Genealogy and Physiology.

It was the final push to allow him to make history as the only Omega Guide Surgeon General.

His research meant that he had come into contact with various Sentinels during the data collection progress. More than one of them, more than once, have expressed their admiration for him, and the wish to either have him as a Guide, or a mate.

Or both.

He turned all of them down.

At first, it was because he had been too young, and like just about any other unconventional professional, he'd been afraid that taking a mate or a Sentinel, which potentially meant children, would effectively end his career under societal pressure to have children and to devote more time to his family.

He was afraid that taking a mate meant that he was to become more "matronly".

He'd dreams. Ambitions. Things he wanted to fulfill. Glass ceilings he wanted to break.

So he chose not to.

Later on, when he became more successful, but also lonelier, he once entertained the thought of mating or bonding.

He was older than then norm, at 40, and that rendered the younger Sentinels ineligible, both due to age and maturity. He couldn't possibly take someone more childish than him a mate. It wasn't what he wanted from a mate.