ETERNITY IV

Hi guys!

Thank you for your comments and opinions! It makes me so happy whenever I read them, and thank you for believing that I won't be that bad with the smut even though you guys haven't ever read my "smutty" writing before... I <3 you

Anyway, obviously within the Jeongcheol community we are all thirsty for smut lol. I heard you, and here is my terrible attempt at writing ABO + SG smut smh

In light of my inexperience, I hope you guys can be tolerant, and bear with me through this...

Also, one of the commenters brought up the matter of their age. Just think of this as a society where human lifespan is doubled. If so, then 50 is nowhere near middle aged, right? =)

After this, I will probably write a Meanie one-shot since someone requested it. I'll post it here as well, and label it appropriately.

Happy reading, you guys make my day =)

PS: all terrain description here is based on my overactive imagination XD

PSS: Also, you guys need to start giving me names! First name, last names, I'm starting to run out of names for my stories! Give me more exotic ones, from different heritages / countries. I want to represent a socially and culturally diverse ethnicity.

PSSS: I hope you guys are freaking happy!!!! T3T I feel SO depraved after I wrote this...Urgh...XD I have new respect for smut authors now...I thought I was shameless after reading so many smuts, but...geez, writing one makes me blush like a 15 year old reading smut for the first time...lol

Top 10 cities in Eurasia, by Julian Nguyen-Chokusheva

No. 3 - FORT DELTA

Fort Delta is the second-largest military base within the Eurasian system of bases and military locations.

Ensconced between the majestic Andromeda Mountains - the largest mountain system with the third-tallest mountain peak in the Vesuvius Galaxy, Mount Ekaterina (named after its first climber) - and the dry terrains of the Xing desserts, a landscape reminiscent of the famed Sahara desserts on planet Earth many million years ago, Fort Delta is not only subjected to an extreme change in daily temperatures, but also a turbulent climate system that challenges the best of the best to adapt and to thrive.

An ideal training ground for new recruits, many of them Sentinels and Guides, at Fort Delta, officers are regularly exposed to various terrains and warfare tactics. Accessibility to mountains, desserts, swamps and savannahs, all within 2 hours of commuting, produces some of the most versatile and resilient units that have gone on to make history, both in warfare and in peacetime exploration. The base is the primary recruiting site for the Eurasian Central Intelligence Agency as well as its Navy SEAL (Sea, Air and Land) teams.

A self-sufficient base, Fort Delta consists of both military and civilian facilities. The armed forces feed new recruits into the city's public defense system as an introductory training programme, while the civilians, thriving commercially from the privatization of military demand in housing, food and entertainment, provide the services needed to make Fort Delta a bifunctional military base and city.