Chapter 2

Chapter 2 😁

So Ashton decided that we should go on a road trip and we have to wait a few days because Lea is having a school break soon, so yeah. I don't want to be alone with 4 boys.

"Chelsea, bring your brother Max to the dentist," Mum says as I put on my coat. "Mum watch the diner and the kids too," Mum says to Granny, "you got it," Granny laughs, I chuckled and got out in my coat. "Come on, dork," I say, getting on my bike. He got on behind me.

💕

We finally reach the dental care but Max is too scared to get in. "Hey dork," Luke appeared, "hey idiot, what are you doing here?" I asks, grabbing Max's hand. "Just walking past," he replied, "what are you doing here?" he asks back, I let out a sigh. "Bringing m dorky brother in," I replied, he chuckles. "Well his teeth looks fine, I bet it won't hurt," he says, looking at Max. "How would you know?" Max asks, ish.

"Cute sibling you have," Luke says, sarcastically. I roll my eyes, "now Max come on," I say, pulling him in the room. "Help me," he mouthed to Luke, I chuckled. "Don't help him," I say, "there's nothing to be scare of," I stated, going to the counter and signing him in.

"Okay, Max, you're next," I say to Max, "hey Chelsea and Luke," Trevor. Damn, he's even cute up close. "Hey Trevor," Luke smiles then look at me. "Hey Trevor," I hesitated slightly, "you two together or something?" Trevor asks, what? I raised my eyebrows, "yes, they are," Max replied, Trevor chuckles and walks away.

"What the hell was that?" I asks, looking at Max. "And you didn't even say anything about it," I say, looking at Luke. "Well, is it bad being with me?" he asks, raising his eyebrows. "Seriously, dork?" I raised my eyebrows and fold my arms.

💕

I stop outside the diner after the dental check-up, Max got off and I turn off the engine. I got off the bike and spot Cheryl being around some senior girls and boys. "Hey Max, you go in first," I say, leaning against the bike. "Okay," he runs in, I look at Cheryl being push around by them. She fell to the floor and get laugh by them.

I walk over, "hey, it's the diner girl," Stephanie pointed at me, "hey it's your big sister," one of the guy say. "Go back inside," I say to Cheryl and she runs in. "If you want bully any of my siblings, just bully me."

Luke's Point Of View 💕

"Hey guys," Ashton smiles as we step into the diner, "hey guys, have you seen Chelsea?" Lea asks, turning her chair from the counter. "Nope," we all shook her head, "but I saw her at the dental care just now," I say, sitting down beside Michael. "Hey guys, it's Mum back?" the door open revealing only Chelsea's head. "Nope, Granny here," her Granny says, smiling.

"Good," she enter the diner and put on her coat, "what happen to your face?" Shane asks, looking at her side bruised lip. She got punched. "You got into a fight, didn't you?" Rue asks, I raised my eyebrows. "Not a surprise at all, she gets into fights all the time," Granny says, "is your arms or legs are injured?" Granny asks, pulling up her hoodie sleeves slightly but then she back up hitting the wall.

"Erm, I'm fine," she mumbles, lies. Whenever she lies, sometimes there's always an 'erm' in front. Or whenever she's nervous or shy, she does that. I look at her, "you're lying," I mouthed, "shut up!" she mouthed and went into the kitchen. I chuckled, "Luke, what are you laughing about?" Calum asks, looking at me weirdly.

"Er, thinking about something," I replied, lying. Man, I hate lying to the boys. "Okay," he nodded, "you're lying," Chelsea stated, smirking and raising her right brow. She is so busted. "Okay, what are you laughing about?" Calum asks again. "I was thinking about how Chelsea fall into the mud when we were 13 that time," I say, she glares at me. "You pushed me in," she stated, "no, I accidentally got push by another kid that's why you ended in the mud," I declared.