Chapter 10

Chapter 10

4 Days Later 🌹

Chelsea's Point Of View 💕

Great to be back in Sydney! I wonder how my motorcycle is doing? He's my my baby. Yeah, he. Because he's my baby and he's name is Penguin. Because I love penguins. A lot and no one knows about that because it.. Just seems creepy to everyone.

"Hey Granny!" I exclaims, entering the diner. "Oh my gosh, our star!" Granny pinches my cheeks, oh gosh. "Hey sissy, you gone for months and you come back.. More confident," Max says, raising his eyebrows. "To kill you," I said, sarcastically. Mum chuckles, "why were ignoring my calls?" she asks, sternly.

"And meet your new nephew!" Cheryl comes out with a baby boy in her hands. "Aw! What's his name?" I asks Cheryl, ignoring Mum's question. "His name is, Jeremy," Cheryl replies, "then where's your boyfriend, husband or something?" I asks, looking at her. "Yeah, totally got ditched," Shane replies for her.

"So do you have any boyfriends over the months?" Rue asks, wiggling her eyebrows. "No," I replied, sternly. "Okay, honey.. Let me tell what happened over the pass with months," Granny says, smiling. I chuckled, "Rue and Max got into a relationship even though they are 12, your Mum got so upset. Then your sister who is 15 have a baby and the your brother who is Shane got a job and you little superstar makes us so proud of you!" Granny exclaims, ruffling my hair.

We all laugh, "I'm so proud of my second oldest son and my oldest daughter," Mum says, wiping her invisible tear away. "Oh yeah, did you saw my bike? I went back home and my bike wasn't there," I say, looking at them. "And I instructed you guys not to touch my baby," I added, looking at each of them. "Come on, honey," Granny and Mum says, leading me to the back.

My black motorcycle. Aw, I miss Penguin. I went over to my bike before I could touch it, my phone vibrated.

"Hey! We heard you're back, come meet us at the park! xx Mikey"

"Hey, I'm going to the park," I say, walking off. "But you just came back," Granny says, "hey, people don't call me crazy for nothing," I joke, they chuckles and I quickly walk down to the park.

"Hey guys!" I wave, I have to cross this Zebra Crossing thingy. "Hey Chelsea!" Calum wave excitedly from the other side. I smile, "hey Chelsea!" Lea come and join me, she lives around here in an apartment with her older brother who is an adult. "Hey Lea, how was LA? it was fun wasn't it?" I asks, looking at her. "Yeah!" she agree, we smile and cross the road.

"Chelsea!" Lea screams, backing up. "Hm?" I raised my eyebrows, smiling. A pink car is coming towards me. Fast. And not stopping. Holy crap. Stephanie! "Chelsea!" someone push me to the pavement and I hit something so hard. "Ow.."

I open my eyes a little, "Chelsea, your forehead is bleeding!" Lea exclaims, looking at me. "Oh my gosh, Luke are you okay?" Lea asks, Luke? "Call 911!" Michael shouted, my body hurts so much.. I hate blur visions, I can't see anything. And my head hurt so much. I'm tired. Very.

Flashback 💖

14 Years Old 💋

"Bye John," I hug him tightly before he goes into the car. "Bye Chels," he whispers into my ear, we pulled away. Luke stood beside me as he enter the car. We wave goodbye and the car drove off. "I can't believe he's gone," Lea says, wiping her tears away. "Shoulder?" Calum asks, jokingly. "Seriously?" Lea shook his head at him and walks away.

"He told me something about you," Luke says, in a soft tone. "What?" I asks, looking at him. "He said that you and me fight a lot which I totally don't understand," he says, I chuckled and nodded in agreement. "I know right!"